I Was Illegally "Terminated".

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by cantornikolaos, Sep 19, 2019.

1. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    i dont drive past 11pm. and im otr regional.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SoCalRed

SoCalRed Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2017
    CA
    You better call Saul.
    I think you have a case for
    [​IMG]

4. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I was thinking crap in the urinal but upper decker is much better.

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    it's NOT you or NOT the o/p..i just really do have a very short attention span....squirrel......

truckdriver31 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  6. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
  7. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_25522:

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  8. cantornikolaos

cantornikolaos Light Load Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Tractor Supply. Based out of the new DC in Frankfort, NY. The new DC has been having some issues getting loads ready and the DBL's don't want to schedule new appointments. God forbid that a manager would have to do their job!

nikmirbre Thanks this.
  9. cantornikolaos

Dec 17, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I think one other driver was fired at about the same time I was. Since then, I heard that many other drivers have been fired, and the manager is using OTR drivers to fill-in the gaps. Speculation is: Anyone who says the U word gets canned, or the management might be trying to purge the drivers and replace them with drivers on a lower pay-scale, or to keep drivers productive by being a tyrant. Whatever the case is, it quickly became a very toxic work environment.

TripleSix Thanks this.
  10. cantornikolaos

Dec 17, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Maybe the "not" crap is unnecessary. I just do it because some companies are very thin-skinned and love to threaten people with bogus litigation or other nasty things, like black-listing. For example, there is A certain electronic organ company in the Lehigh Valley that makes the absolute worst electronic organs! They are not only inferior to a pipe organ, but they are also inferior to most other electronic organs. The company is definitely not named after a famous industrial city in the area.

BTW, I would love to write a letter to the CEO. I tried everything else within the company and have been ignored.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  11. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    after cruising thru your first posting, (i did not read it word for word) now this, i get the feeling that you are not satisfied with many things about anyone, or business. why did you bring up this organ company? what did this have to do with your problem?

as i read this posting about the inferior organ and it's company, and how you have been ignored by so many with in your company, i am going on the thoughts that you are a habitual complainer.

i cannot see any CEO wanting to have anything to do with you, but rather his underlings. a CEO has better things to do than to listen to someone rant about organs, when this is about trucking.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.