If you want to be stressed,work for Usxpress!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tblock, Sep 22, 2018.

1. vinsanity0

vinsanity0 Light Load Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Interesting thread. A guy comes on here and makes some vague accusations and everybody (who never worked there) piles on without any questions.

USX was the second company I worked for. They didn't have enough solo miles for me so I switched to teams. My co-driver sucked. I made good money teaming but I had to keep an eye on him 24/7.

Finally got rid of him and became a trainer. Good money in that and I only had to put up with a partner for a few weeks at a time.

Nothing overly stressful, other than the horrible co-driver. Always got paid. Equipment was good.

I had a decent dispatcher. I prefer a minimal amount of communication. Just give me the load and let me do my thing. He would actually complain about my lack of communication.

Overall it was a positive experience. Mostly a great stepping stone. I probably wouldn't go back only because the pay would be too low at this point.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I call bs!!

4. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009

Id say this is an accurate assessment. I worked there a few times and ended up getting fired for refusing a load in the end, and as usual there is a long story behind that one that covers about 6 months of activity but I wont bore anyone with the details. Anyway, for someone just getting into the business, this might not be the best option but it certainly isn't the worst. What I would always tell y students was: "Youre going to make mistakes here, and that is what you will remember, but when you move to the next company realize that it might not be the next company that is better, but that you have just become better at this job."

Now that being said, I still dont like those M-Fers and wouldnt work for them again, but I still wouldnt go as far as saying they are as bad as a CR England or a Werner.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.