If You Want To Work For Free FAULKNER TRUCKING Is The Place To Be

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Calif Coconut, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Calif Coconut

Calif Coconut Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2008
    PORTERVILLE,CA
    FAULKNER TRUCKING is one of the worst company's to work for just like most of the others they sell a big package but come up way short when
    it come's to payday FAULKNER TRUCKING Will not be up front and if challanged they fire you. DRIVERS BEWARE The Company Claimed Excellent Pay is far from Excellent. They should Say ''Lie Cheat And Steel.'' Is Our Modo. FAULKNER TRUCKING WILL Make money from you on Ur Company Issued Cell Phone. I Know Cos they charged me $137.50 for overages they only had to PAY $6.25 total cost to them they profit $131.25 FARE HUH.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MO family man

MO family man Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    Who still uses a company phone? For less than what you paid you can get an unlimited everything from one the big cell companies. I realize nobody wants to hear this stuff after the fact but c'mon man your spending dollars to make dimes. Use your own phone and keep your company out of your business.

4. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Exactly. My company offered me THEIRS, or pay $50mo for using mine. Since I don't have a problem paying for my own I throw the $50 toward my Sprint Broadband.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Not all company phones are a bad deal. I worked one place, where they issued me a phone, no charge. As long as I didn't abuse it, I could use it as much as I wanted. I always used my own phone for personal business, though, and used theirs for their business, like calling dispatch, or a customer for directions, etc.

Common sense, does anyone have it anymore?

6. Snowman&Fred

Snowman&Fred Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Des Moines, Iowa
    That would be the way i'd go. Why put wear and tear on your phone calling the company or dispatch, anybody in regards to your load, regardless if your minutes are 'free' or not. I've had a cell phone, but got sick of getting nickel and dimed to death. That $29.95/mo plan always seemed to sneak up to $50-60 and i hardly ever used it. Now I just use a 'to go' phone, so you bet i'll take a company phone if they offer one.

7. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Strange, my husband works for that company right now... he's pulling $600-800 a week.. after taxes, insurance, etc... how much did you use his phone for personal stuff?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.