I'm a stone cold rookie, gonna work the texas oil fields

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by paulcouto, Sep 7, 2011.

1. maybeormaybenot

maybeormaybenot Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2012
    hes "rolling" :) along alright i know for a Fact this "second party knows Paulcouto" and he knows them they worked at the same yard for months take a step back and release the death grip you have on pauls sack please Thanks. Wonder why the baddest mofo in the oil field left out something as major as a rollover? hmmm i didnt post half the heresay but when you hear things from the people i hear from you can take it to the bank... jock riding 101 gisquid its not healthy work on it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. maybeormaybenot

Jul 27, 2012
    That turnover rate probably has a lot to do with pay scale you can make more with a mom and pop this is no secret you bump into guys getting ticket time at disposals. Nabors is a good company though they give many guys their start. True or not True Paul Nabors was going to give you a second chance after the rollover?

4. maybeormaybenot

Jul 27, 2012
    really dude have you asked him out yet (serious question) man crush going on here big time.

5. maybeormaybenot

Jul 27, 2012
    Yet still getting paid right :) see thats the difference between me and you i dont try and be some oil field bad ### or have an ego that needs to be stroked like some people. i just show up and do what they tell me to do to the best of my ability and cash my check. Getting paid to talk isnt so bad. "Hurry up and wait" on location you know this happens from time to time was an intresting listen if i say so myself made 6 hours go by pretty fast.

6. paulcouto

paulcouto Medium Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    maybeormaybenot.......what you are asking is confidential according to nabor policy, nabors wont discuss it publicly, yet their employees do which is a no no.......you got your answer from them yet it still remains a mystery to you if they are telling you the truth or not and it will remain so apparently.

the difference between me and you is that i dont have an ego and when i pull up on location i dont stand around and talk and i take orders from anyone......even a low life like yourself........YES SIRRRRRRR!!!!

now heres some ego for ya, i take home double what you make and theres no getting around that, its the karmactic force out there that gave me justice and aligned the proper balance of the universe, in other words, the guy who works harder than 90% of the mopes like yourself make more money and thats the bottom line.

have a nice day yall, i'm out to make history......and one last thing, i help out anyone any time, even back stabbbers because its in my nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y

7. paulcouto

paulcouto Medium Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    .....and lay off gisquid moron, he's a hero and a real humanitarian who puts his money where his mouth is, if you took the time out to get to know people personally instead of 2nd party information and your own ignorant prejudgments, you might be able to read between the lines better where the real truth is.

people like yourself are part of the problem, not the solution.

......and i'm out, gonna kick that oil field's ### extra hard today, feel i owe it to that ######

8. Gisquid

Gisquid Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Fort Carson, CO
    Maybeormaybenot, I would love to see ya do the type of trucking I've been doing anyday!! I'll bet ya $1000. that you dump in your shorts after the first blast from an IED or EFP!! Nevermind it being a complex attack!! I've had a few heros like ya riding in my trucks and I found them in the back crying because they thought they were going to die!! At least I give them credit for trying to back up their ####holsters!!

9. TMB

TMB Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    I have a Class B cdl with hazmat and tanker. Does anyone know where i can land a bobcat frac fueling job? i was referred to thomas petroleum but i havent heard anything back. Is maxum any good? or any other suggestions?

10. Bikerdave

Bikerdave Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Middle of nowhere TEXAS
    Seems like maybeormaybenot made a new handle cuz he aint got the balls to post his spew under his real name. Man up get some balls and post under your 1st account

@ TMB call Thomas and ask for Melissa

gdyupgal Thanks this.
  11. Gisquid

Gisquid Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Fort Carson, CO
    Bikerdave, it seems like some people would rather post trash instead of trying to contribute to this thread!!

gdyupgal Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.