I'm and I.C. and took medical leave

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by kanidana, Aug 6, 2018.

1. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    You sound like a man with a plan. Thanks for your service by the way.
    If you don't mind being gone for weeks at a time then you can make better than company wages but as Opus said in and out of Phoenix has become harder to do over the years and keep steady revenue.
    Full disclosure I'm no longer with SNI.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ramjet6875

ramjet6875 Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Surprise, Arizona
    Thanks I appreciate your feedback. I've seen that a lot lately as well since I've been asking around, most finish with SNI and move on to better things. Hope your doing good!

4. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Im doing great i was with SNI for 4 plus urs as an IC. It changed a ton in those yrs

5. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Good luck you'll do fine.

6. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    yeah, eyes wide open and head on a swivel helps tons.......

7. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    The Phoenix freight is limited. You can make 1500 a week before taxes easily. The real money is in the Midwest, but it's really hard to get freight heading east. It's there, but it's not every day all day. When I run in the Midwest, it's like shooting fish in a barrel for making money. I don't even worry about rate per mile, I just grab certain gross numbers, add them up, and turn it in.

The majority of good paying Phoenix freight leaves Casa Grande for Tractor Supply and dead ends into the middle of nowhere. You have to dh out a distance to get another load and those loads don't pay anywhere near the Casa Grande loads. There are light Frito Lay loads, but they go to Denver and the rates out are horrible, think under a dollar per mile. Also, the routing points take you out of route so you make less per mile. Recently, they changed the routing points so that you have drive more miles for the same rates, lowering cpm pay.

I think you'll love the load board. It's so automated and smooth and ZERO HASSLE.

This week will be about 2500, last week was 2100, but I lucked out and grabbed a load from UTAH to Iowa and I've been in the Midwest the last 2 weeks. I love it out here. I just grabbed a decent paying load getting me back to Casa Grande, AZ from Arkansas.

Opus and rickybobby Thank this.
  8. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Sounds like you found your mojo? Just stay focused and things will get easier.

kanidana and Opus Thank this.
  9. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    Uhhh huhhh, all things being equal, that certainly could be the case.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.