I'm in Texas SE of Dallas Need to Change Employer

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Makeajump, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makeajump

Makeajump Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Texas
    I've been working for a company where the main plant is in Odessa, Texas. It had yards in Texas, Oklahoma, & Louisiana where I delivered our products and took empty containers and raw materials back for the back haul for the past 10+ years. This is HazMat Oilfield Production Chemicals. I have hauled the chemicals in a tanker and on a stepdeck. I have hauled tanks, totes, drums, forklifts, scrap steel, anything else that the company needed me to transport. I perform maintenance tasks, work in our blend plant and make local deliveries and pickups when waiting for my OTR load. I stay in the truck while away from home. The company has changed ownership twice. I am still employed there but am now looking to find new employment and will consider all options. I endured layoffs, pay cuts and loss of benefits along the way with this company, sticking with it in hopes of the coming of better days. I am a very loyal employee and appreciate the good fortune of having a good employer. I have a spotless driving record, no accidents, have received safety awards, and am a million miler in my regional OTR driving job. I do not use intoxicating drinks or substances, or tobacco of any kind. I would like very much to find employment locally so I could be home more often, but will consider all other options. I have a secure place to park a tractor trailer rig at my home of 65 acres if need be. I am experienced in many different fields with a wide and varied job history. I am willing to bring all this to a company that sees there is a human side to their success. I prefer a salary pay structure but am open to any pay structure that includes benefits and a pay package commensurate with my experience and abilities. Please PM me here for contact info. or leave a reply to this post. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Northeasterner Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chris597

chris597 Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2018
    Looking for drivers, we are based out of Willowbrook IL. At least 18 months experience. Pay varies from 1500-2200 weekly for drivers.Equipment no older than 2014 equipped with fridge, microwave, inverter.

Company name -Truckstar Inc

Company location- Illinois

Contact Info- please text 708-200-8704

Or email c.vega15@yahoo.com

4. Makeajump

Makeajump Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Texas
    Ok thanks! Text coming your way!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.