Ok I'm back fellows,
How y'all been? I came off the road when this virus started off. So I drove dump trailer for a little while and I'm ready to get back out there. Tell me who I should try and go for I like smaller companies, and I'm wanting to make at least 1200 week. Yall hook a brother up
I'm ready for the "one" to retire from
Page 1 of 3
Middle Georgia is actually a great place to look for a trucking job.
LOTS of opportunities in the Macon/Warner Robins area.
It would help out a lot if you told/remind us what your driving experience level is...what endorsements you have (if any), and what type of freight are you interested in (reefer, flatbed, tanker, etc)?
Are you looking for strictly "home daily", or do you want to be back home on the weekends, or would you prefer to stay out weeks at a time? Regional--or OTR?
USA Truck has a program; after you've been there 6 months, you can choose your loads and run where you want to.
- Drive Plus 1 – Rider program
- Drive Furry – Pet-friendly company
- Trucks run 70 mph
Thanks for the replies, the holidays are over and I'm ready to get back out there. Ok. Here's the details of my experience and other stuff that's important. First off, me and my lovely wife, have separated after 16 years together, and we have 2 boys she's got the oldest, i got my 10 year old, he is old enough to ride at most companies, but that's one requirement. Next i have about 7 years on the road, no accidents, i have no endorsements yet, but willing to get them. I'm good for all season 48 state driving ive been through just about everything a driver can go through and I'm good at it. I want over a grand a week and that shouldn't be too hard right? Thanks for helping, oh yeah id like to be out 2-3 weeks at a time, and a company that has at least a drop yard in atlanta, i am back in atlanta now, should of stayed in middle ga, but we didn't. Thanks
Shaffer Trucking and Crete Carrier both may have what you want.
Starting pay ranges from $.64 to $.70 cpm
Crete Carrier Official Site | Crete Carrier Corporation | Family Owned
Crete and Shaffer both have the same benefits and rider/passenger program.
Trucking Company, Columbus, OH
An ad has $1400 weekly guarantee.
- 2019 2020 2021 2022 Volvo 860
- 2021 2022 579 Peterbuilt Ultra Loft's - Cummins Engine, CB Radio and microwave included
- • 53-Ft Refrigerated Trailers Equipped with Orbcomm Tracking Technology
- Sirius XM Radio - complimentary in all trucks
- APU Units
- Wabasto Heaters in Bunk
- Omnitracs Industry-Leading Fleet Management Software on the Trucks
- 3000 Power Watt Inverters
- Refrigerator/Freezer in all trucks
- Flat Screen TV Mounts
- Room for Microwave
Yeah, i actually was about to work for crete/schaffer 10 years ago, i kinda wish i would of, but i was so against mega companies, i really want to stay away from companies that have over 250 trucks, but it's not a big deal if they got a good package
Home » Hunt Transportation - Nationwide Trucking
@TravR1 drives for Hunt.
Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
- Freightliner Cascadia Tractors
- 450 HP Detroit diesel engine
- Manual 10 speeds and automatic 12 speeds
- Midroof single bunks and double bunk high rise cabs
- Idle reduction technology with Opti-Idle
- OnGuard Technology
- Peoplenet satellite communication with electronic logs
- Bluetooth hands-free on all new trucks
- Rider Program
At Hunt Transportation, we think it’s important for our drivers to have a healthy work-life balance. That’s why you can always take friends and family out on the open road with you with our no-cost rider policy.
Page 1 of 3