In case you have not heard

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by shaker636, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Take a look at what's happening in Israel. Over half the hospitalizations are from fully vaxxed people. Take from that what you will.

Bud A., Kyle G., Truckermania and 11 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    And I read a story yesterday that this is going to be like the flu. Every year they take a guess on which variant will return, and send out boost shots, just like the yearly flu shot.

And even the vaccine manufacturers say that this virus will mutate enough that this current vaccine will become totally ineffective and a whole new vaccine will have to be developed. The Chinese lab has opened pandora's box when they modified this bat virus, and we will all have some sort of effect from it, whether it's catching it or losing someone close from it.

And as far as the original purpose of the OP's thread. I see a strike over this issue being as well supported as much as the Black Smoke Matters walkout years ago that got it's 15 min of coverage on the liars media networks...and nothing happend, and nothing changed.

Dave_in_AZ, JoeyJunk and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  4. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018

I disagree. We won’t see it unless they actually do a mandate but if they do, it’ll be hundreds of times larger.

I didn’t give two ####s about black smoke matters and don’t even know or care what it was about. BUT, I would 100% sit my trucks for this. Why? Because they’ll be sitting anyway if it’s mandated!

Bud A., Kyle G., Cattleman84 and 11 others Thank this.
  5. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    We have 2 positive cases in our family from vacation. Few more had symptoms. ALL are vaccinated. My self and 4 others who are not vaccinated had no symptoms. May still have it but don’t know and don’t really care. Covid “vaccines” is the worse instance of chasing ones tail that I’ve ever seen.

Bud A., Kyle G., Cattleman84 and 10 others Thank this.
  6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    It looks like another thread got hi-jacked into arguments about getting the vaccine.

The thread was originally about a shut down. Would it be possible, just once, not to lose sight of the purpose of the thread?

Shut down or no shut down. What say ye?

7. JoeyJunk

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Sorry @REO6205, please smack our fingers with rulers and send to corners.

(Steps up to chalkboard)

I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT VACCINE

8. JoeyJunk

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Oh, no shut down.

buddyd157 and REO6205 Thank this.
  9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

LOL...you, or anybody else, is more than welcome to talk about the vaccine. Just find one of the 347 other threads and talk about it there.

bryan21384 and Studebaker Hawk Thank this.
  10. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    A shutdown will not work unless they shut everything down, say give 30 days to get what you need with rationing at the cash register.
    We’re losing more people per day now, then before the last shutdown,I worked every day through, for no extra pay, and was treated as if I had the plague, locked outside shippers/receivers ok heat/rain,

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    Reason for edit: Misspelled Shut... looked like bad word, I am ashamed.
  11. JoeyJunk

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I know. Just having fun. In a good mood today sitting at the vet with my dog.

Dino soar, Midwest Trucker and REO6205 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.