Info on Boyd Brothers. Good or bad?

Discussion in 'Boyd' started by NatureGirl22, Aug 26, 2014.

1. NatureGirl22

NatureGirl22 Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Okay, someone please help me out. Does anyone have the scoop on Boyd Brothers? How do they treat their employees? Are they an honest company? We're considering looking into them, but we want the real information on them from people in the know. We want to know anything we can find out about them. We are aware of past IRS issues, and I have been looking them up. I am seeing mixed reviews all over the place about this company. Someone help me sift through this and find out the truth!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Drivers girl

Drivers girl Medium Load Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Ky
    My bf started out with Boyd and is now a lease op with them. They have been real good to us. If they tell him they will get him home they do. Trucks need something fixed, it gets fixed. I have met the people at the Cincinnati terminal and all are nice and willing to help. Our oldest went on the truck on Spring Break and I went out a few mths ago.

Hometime is generally every 1-2 weeks depending on where you live. Other than when bf has requested to stay out, there's only been 3 weeks he didn't come home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.