Interstate Trucking drug test - do they check hair follicles?

Discussion in 'Interstate' started by thed, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    having a bald head isn't going to help you at all lol, as others said above
    I've taken 2 hair tests... first one they took from my legs, 2nd they took from my armpits. they are going to get the hair from anywhere on your body if they need it... and what happens when they cant get it, well guess you won't be applying there

mje Thanks this.
  2. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

if you are gonna go post this in every "drug " thread, you are gonna be busy for a while....

mje and truckon Thank this.
  3. inandoutoftrouble

inandoutoftrouble Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Wichita KS
    Drug tests should be hair follicle, urine, withdrawal of tube of blood, and a saliva sample for all applicants and veteran employees. These 4 tests should be done randomly. This way the applicants and veteran truck drivers are deemed clean.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

BigRigFisher324 Thanks this.
  4. Thenatural

Thenatural Bobtail Member

May 11, 2016

5. Thenatural

May 11, 2016

6. Thenatural

May 11, 2016
    Im sorry but you people are a joke,I am one of the few people that has never tried pot or any other illegal drug due to never wanting to experiment,I also don't drink with saying that get over your self with those stupid comments like "if you smoked 5 months ago then you don't deserve to drive to make a good living for your family.Knowing most of you that say stupid things like that to these guys go home and drink yourself stupid and hit your wife's and kids and cheat on them every second,trust me I know your self riotous type"you have skeltons.With saying that guys you have to stay away from drug because it's not worth you carrerr,it's not worth it and leave it in the past because if you continue to smoke fella's you will get cought and a bad drug screen will screw you.Good luck,you guys can do it and for everyone that says "burn in hell for making bad choices"you don't fool me,you guys are the ones that I am worried about driving on the same street as my family.they atleast admitt there skeletons

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  7. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Ahhh!!!!! Zombie thread!!! @Thenatural , thread is almost 3 years old :) Check dates to see more recent ones, or use "recent" in the expanded search function.

8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    5 yrs. old...lol

9. CallMeTawanda

CallMeTawanda Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Bremerton, WA
    I'm going by to orientation Monday and they told me they do both.

• Draft saved Draft deleted