Is 1500-1800 mi/wk acceptable?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by greaterbaatezu, Jan 20, 2010.

1. greaterbaatezu

greaterbaatezu Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Either that, or Michelle R is a complete blithering imbecile. That dumb couldn't dispatch her way out of a wet paper bag with holes in it. I ran 3k+ miles every week when I ran for Christine S. I was back with Michelle for two weeks and my miles got cut in HALF!! When I complained to Michelle, she tried to slant it to being my fault somehow. No matter what I did, I couldn't EVER get rid of or drop anything early with her. She kept sticking me with 72 hour 700 mile runs to Texas (roach motel), Jersey (no parking anywhere roach motel), or Atlanta (roach motel). Show up early? Too bad, sit on it. Convince a recvr to take it early? She made me sit til after original del time anyway. I fired her for that one, but got the hag who sits right next to her, and they're FRIENDS!! I fired HER, but it was too late. I had somehow gained the "difficult driver" title. I didn't last but another six months after firing Michelle R. Almost 4 years, persued by Christine as a potetial trainer, and Michelle screwed me out of a job. I can't find work to save my life now thanks to that #####. I hope she dies of gonnarhea and rots in hellfire.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GatorinSC

GatorinSC Light Load Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    How is the poster in red getting so many miles if he is in here posting all day every day..........

4. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    Same way most of us do it, sitting waiting to be loaded.

5. zar133

zar133 Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Walworth, WI
    LOL We have gotten less that at Roehl as a TEAM.............:biggrin_25510:

6. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    There isn't a single driver out there that doesn't take a break or a 10 hour everyday! So why can't he be posting every day! Some of us can actually type more than 6 words a minute and even get an idea across while some you need a translator to figure out what the heck came off the keyboard!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.