Is 772 fico score good

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Cat sdp, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Not_Here_Long

Not_Here_Long Medium Load Member

Sep 7, 2015
    I got 75 dollars last quarter off my Chase card with 5% bonus stuff. I researched before getting it and everywhere said chase freedom card is one the best right now. I plied for several things at once since all hard inquires over a few days affect your score as just one pull.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dhout

dhout Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Everywhere but Coumbus, OH
    Forget going to one of those sites.
    Go direct. Transunion.com and the other 2.
    You can get your credit report for free.
    Although you still have to pay for the score.

There also is a website link on the irs.gov website.
    After you've seen your report a few times. You can just estimate if it's good or bad.
    10 yrs ago. They would give you a loan if you had a 650 or better.
    Nowadays. They won't talk to you till your over 700. But will give you anything at 700.

4. tndriver

tndriver Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2011
    mid south tn
    Your so full of crap. Me and my wife have always worked, paid our bills, and never ask for help of anykind. And we're #### proud to walk in and buy anything we want with both scores over 800. Its called average ppl thats not born with a silver spoon up their rear. So yeah I'm very proud as I am for anyone doing same thing!!!!

5. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    LOL^^^

Ive been a druggie outlaw idiot most of my life, Ive burned more institutions, doctors offices, utility companies and banks than I'll ever be able to count, got one chevron card with a 300 limit on it, maxed it out, left it maxed out, paid the 15 bucks every month for about a year, my score went to 780 eventually...solely based on that

I used that to get a 200k newish home on 2 acres and a new gt mustang, both of which I didnt deserve, couldnt afford, or pay for (no money down ra ra ra)..defaulted, chapter 7'd everything, got to keep the car and the house, house value went to 310k cashed out equity, paid everything I owed everywhere..years later, still got it all..LOL
    The system is a joke, the rating is a joke...sure it gets you things, at a price...you all think "oh i pay my stuff off right away and dont get charged"..lol...tards, all of ya

Again, dont be proud of your score dood...Your what us smartfolk call FICOtards!!! lol

Be proud of everything else about how you and your wife carry on, but not that..really brah, not that cool

Cut up your stoopid cards, call all 3 reporting agencies to freeze your names, quit building giant skyscrapers with bank names on them!!!

Eventually you'll be targeted..My Mother, and a few friends have there scores up to 850/880, and they get unauthorized crap happenin every few months, which leads to hours on the phone fixing it all, major hassle..

You remind me of the movie "wierd science"....remember the grandparents in the closet?
    "we dont stand for any bolony!!! we dont you know..we dont stand for any bolony!"

Thats what you sound like

I dont belong in the thread, i know, but ive had a few beers and feel like talkin poop, so there ya go, my response

FYI...I did clean my life up and straighten up..Been a good boy for at least a decade now

If you can keep a card, for whatever, and are responsible enough to not hang your self with it, great..fantastik
    A lot cheaper to use debit card/acct...seriously

BIGZILLA Thanks this.
  6. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Have a mature discussion without exchanging insults, please.

truckon Thanks this.
  7. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
  8. subseaguru

subseaguru Medium Load Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Waco, Tx
    its nice to read this thread on credit and FICO. there are so many misleading websites and advertisements out there.

9. tndriver

tndriver Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2011
    mid south tn
    Lol we dont have credit cards. Just work and pay for what we want. Nothing wrong with being proud of how person runs his life.

10. Chris50

Chris50 Medium Load Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Florida
    Yeah its cheaper to use a debit card that doesnt give you any cash back than a credit card that does. Paid in full every month. Sheeeesh, some people.

11. Barbie Q

Barbie Q Light Load Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Jackson, TN
    Myfico.com has the most accurate scores for $20. Most of the major credit bureaus charge you $20 for each score =$60 or you can pay $20 for all 3 thru myfico.

Banks are looking for a 640 credit score for mortgage. Minimum. FHA financing is looking for 620 but I've heard of 580 being accepted. Mostly 620 because a bank has to still give you the loan.

720 or above will get you the best rates.

And in case many didn't know. The score (version of Fico score used per credit bureau) is different for mortgage than credit cards or revolving credit. They use an older version (algorithm) for mortgages.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.