Is ABCO a decent company?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by KayFox, Jul 28, 2021.

1. KayFox

KayFox Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2021
    I've been doing a lot of research looking for a company that not only offers decent benefits, but pays well. ABCO seems to be well liked. Any drivers have any personal opinions about them? Thank you!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lazer

Lazer Road Train Member

Jan 22, 2017
    There is an ABCO location between Midland & Odessa TX. Was there years ago making a fuel delivery, had no problems, everyone there seemed content and in a good mood. I would imagine, like most employers in this area, they are also looking to hire additional employees.

4. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Part of R&L the LTL outfit. I was with R&L 8 years. ABCO will haul LTL freight for backhaul/linehaul purposes. Terminal to terminal runs. They are paid differently than we were and operate as a stand alone entity but the drivers I ran across all seemed content. Equipment was mechanically decent and was often serviced by garages at R&L terminal lications

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  5. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    They do haul refrigerated, I know but I don’t know much about that side of their operations.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.