Is anyone leasing with Quality companies?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Jostav03, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Jostav03

Jostav03 Bobtail Member

Nov 24, 2016
    If anyone is leasing thru them can you tell me your experience so far with the company you leasing your truck thru

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MOGLAR

MOGLAR Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Kansas City , MO
    Quality is owned by Celedon. I will make it easy for you. Dont do it. In fact dont do a lease purchase anywhere.

4. petebilt379

petebilt379 Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2011
    stay away ive heard horrible stories celadon in big lawsuits im looking for a leasing company myself

5. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    celadon no longer owns quality

6. petebilt379

petebilt379 Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2011
  7. poppapump1332

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    bunch of investors I heard.Celadon got rid of quality once they got into hot water cause quality was the issue.

8. Tigertown

Tigertown Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2015
    I leased a truck thru Quality, a brand spanking new w900... Signed it onto fort transfer... I was extremely happy, and was very successful, until I got very sick and was out for a few months... Burned thru my savings and had to turn the truck in... It can be very lucrative, because quality doesn't control your income... You are treated at the company you lease to as an owner operator... I will do it again as soon as I'm sure I will stay in remission

9. poppapump1332

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Anyone leasing a truck with them starting sept 1.You will need 5k for a access fee,yes you heard that right not a down payment but just to start the process also if you decide to switch carriers that will be 3k fee.Anybody that decides to do that really is special.

10. Jack Hustle

Jack Hustle Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Quality is crooked as the letter S. I leased through them for a year and some change with forward air all was fine. I wanted to change companies to get better home time with Cardinal. I needed to get the A/C fixed so i sat a little longer than expected but i kept in contact with them to keep them and informed Bre the (person in payments) that i would be up that following Wednesday to sign the new contract and she said that would be fine and she wouldnotify the account manager Steve Dix. Well that was a lie because not even 2 days later they repoed my truck from Cardinals yard without any notice. So once i found what actuallyhappened and drove up to Indianapolis only to find out that ALL my valuables were stolen by shady repo men (so they say). Tools, powerinverters, tv & dvd player, movies EVERYTHING. I was devastated notonly did you show any interest in meas a client but just said F you as aperson. They will never get any of mybusiness ever or anyone i know!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.