Is Ashley furniture a good company to do lease purchase?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by crispy09, Aug 31, 2022.

1. crispy09

crispy09 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Pros & cons with Ashley furniture lease purchase

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Can’t help just seen your post.Didn’t know Ashley even offered LP thought they were all company trucks

4. noworrez

noworrez Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2020
    I'm guessing the L/P would be the program Wilson Logistics had/has as they were sold to Ashley Pacific Northwest.

Here is how I look at L/P programs: You are simply a company driver that takes on all the risk! Can you haul loads off the spot market? NO. Can you haul loads for other carriers? NO. Do all your loads come from the company dispatch? YES. Then you are a company driver being called an O/O.

Three things are true: You will pay a sh** ton of money for a truck, you will make (maybe) as much as a company driver, you will be married to your truck because coming out of home time you will be starting in the red. But your mileage may differ, I'm just nobody that knows nothing and has an opinion.

RockinChair and Mike2633 Thank this.
  5. GYPSY65

GYPSY65 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2012
    SW FLA
    I have no idea on this AB5 stuff in California but would that also help guys who get into these leases to be able to take any load they want?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.