I first started in this industry last December and I went with a mega carrier just so I can get tanker experience. As most of you know not many tanking companies will hire students fresh out of school. What I experienced being stationed out of Atlanta is a lot of detention/ layover time. Is Atlanta a good Lane for regional and otr?
Right now I'm driving a reefer so that I can get my year experience but I don't want to jump back into tanking if I'm going to be in a poor area for that particular industry.
Is Atlanta optimal for tankers?
Page 1 of 5
You're qualified for Bulkmatic. Two Georgia terminals & one in Doraville.
Recently started hiring drivers with less than 1 yr. experience.
Click here > Bulkmatic Transport - Dry Bulk Carriers
Must possess 1-year of tractor trailer experience. Exceptions: In some locations Bulkmatic can accept less than 1-year experience with the following limitations:
- Can only drive within designated radius of Terminal location. The radius will be 25-100 miles depending on experience Radius subject to increase as experience increases
- CDL Class A license must be in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
Samuel Coraluzzo / Torrissi Transport
We are currently recruiting for Drivers for our Doraville, GA terminal
Minimum Requirements for Driver Applicants
We offer local work, excellent benefits and wages to drivers who meet our qualifications. Please note that in order to complete the prequalification form you must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum Age - 23
- Class A License with tank and hazmat endorsements.
- Stable (verifiable) work record.
- No major chargeable accident within last five years.
- No more than four points on license.
- No DUI or reckless driving convictions within last five years.
- Able to pass DOT physical and substance abuse test.
- Previous tank truck experience beneficial but not mandatory.
- TWIC all states except NC, SC and GA.
tank4life Thanks this.
CDL-A Drivers Full Time Out & Back Lanes
CDL-A Drivers Full Time Out & Back & System Lanes Avg $1200 per wk New Pay Increase Home Every Other Day & Most Weekends $5000 Financial Transition Assistance Advanced Pay For Bulk Experience Paid Orientation & Training Paid Holidays ...
Location: Atlanta GA
100 Mile Hiring Radius
View Job Details
Page 1 of 5