Is there a reason we allow Cr England to post jobs?

Discussion in 'Truck Forum Information Center' started by gentleroger, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    I get that TTR is a for profit organization.

I understand that certain users who generate a lot of traffic are given a LOT more leway than others.

I do not have a problem with either of those two facts.

I do wonder why we allow a company that has a long and wide history of screwing people to advertise jobs on the site.

alds and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    They probably paying for ad space

buddyd157, PE_T, Cat sdp and 1 other person Thank this.
  4. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Sad thing is, as bad as they are at least they are legal
    I mean it could be a 1099 outfit. Or even almost fraud like crst.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  5. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Bean Jr., buddyd157 and Sani101 Thank this.
  6. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    We encourage all members to research the companies that advertise here by doing a search for comments from other members. Use the information provided by other members to decide if a company is right for you. We're not going to limit members' choices by deciding for them which opportunities they should look into.

I'm assuming that this is something of a rhetorical question, though, as the same question might be asked about different companies by other members. Members unhappy with a company could easily turn this into a fill-in-the-blank question about almost any company.

With that in mind, and because this isn't the forum to discuss whether a company is good or bad, let me close by simply stating this for all members and guests:

We never limit or censor feedback about companies based on their advertising status here, so use that information provided by other members here at TruckersReport to thoroughly research every company that you think about working for. Don't rely solely on company recruiters to provide information when current or former drivers have commented here about almost every company out there. Once you have done your research, make the decision that is right for you and your family.

25(2)+2, Admin, 88 Alpha and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.