ISO fans of Coast to Coast with George Noory

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by kpichaske, Jul 7, 2017.

1. kpichaske

kpichaske Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2017
    I'm producing a documentary series for PBS about conspiracy theories and am doing a segment on George Noory's Coast to Coast radio show. I'm looking for people who work the night shift and listen to his show at work and I know there are a lot of truckers out there who fit that description.

Who out there listens to Coast To Coast? If you are a fan, please post a reply and tell me:

* How long have you been listening/how often do you tune in?
    * What appeals to you about the program?
    * What are some of the topics Noory (and Art Bell) have talked about over the years that you found most interesting?
    * Would you be interested in being interviewed for my documentary? This could probably be filmed in your truck while you are driving wherever you need to drive, so long as your route takes you to/from a major city. We would also probably want a bit of footage of your driving, but that's about it -- nothing too sensational. (It's a serious documentary, not reality tv.)

Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Stopped listening when you fired John B Wells.

VIDEODROME and lovesthedrive Thank this.
  4. noluck

noluck Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2011
    greenville,sc
    Those people are nuckin futs!

mud23609 and bzinger Thank this.
  5. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Art Bell was the best. Someone would call in with the most cazy story. Art Bell would talk to them like it was real. He had the voice for that show.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  6. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Art Bell moved to Pahrump Nv. some years back (close to area 51) and bought a radio station. Not sure if he's still "out there".

kpichaske and bzinger Thank this.
  7. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    I listen to Coast to Coast when I can get it........been listening to it for probably 30 years or more (since Art Bell).....sometimes good, sometimes goofy, mostly interesting.

kpichaske Thanks this.
  8. kpichaske

kpichaske Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2017
    didn't he used to broadcast the show from out there?

9. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Art was on Sirius radio for a couple of weeks, his "crazy" callers didn't have Sirius and the only callers were stupid truck drivers, I liked it, the drivers were obviously full of it and Art sounded so "frustrated" at having to listen to them.
    He quit and George Noory took over, im not sure if he's still on or not

10. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Listener since 1986. Occasional listener if a small grain of truth is the subject matter for the evening.
    An occasional grain of truth
    Art Bell not so much since he is a zionist shill, but occasionally George Noory would have Alex Jones expose a small grain of truth mixed in with his ocean of lies.
    Not particularly interested in being taken out of context for fake theatrical presentation labeled as "a serious documentary"

11. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    He moved to the Philippines with his 20 yo bride..nice job Gramps.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.