ISO Solo & Team Drivers

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by treddyjr1989, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treddyjr1989

treddyjr1989 Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2019
    Reddy Family Transportation LLC ,is looking for some Otr Driver’s , Regional and team drivers with a minimum 2 yrs CDL-A Otr driving experience , with a clean license . Starting solo pay is $0.55 per mile and team pay $0.68 split miles , the more experience you have the more negotiable the pay is . Pay is 1099 , Direct deposit is issued every Friday . This is a dryvan and flatbed/stepdeck freight . Hazmat and tanker endorsement , Twic card preferred. But also not needed. Hazmat loads pay more . Mandatory 2 weeks out and 3 days off as a solo driver . Mandatory 3 weeks out as team drivers and 4 days home . Keep in mind longer you stay out the more money you can make and also the more days your get off on home time . I'm only asking for solo 3200miles and team 6200 a week minimum . Newest ELD logs running company . The company is based just west of Chicago , IL . You can contact me at private messages or send resumes to my email: reddyfamilytransllc@icloud.com or call/text 267-679-0944 Theodore anytime

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gutter

Gutter Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2018
    Duluth, Mn
    .55 on a 1099? BAHAHAHA.

akaDug and RoadCall Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.