Isx Cm871

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by Prostar2010, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Prostar2010

Prostar2010 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Illinois
    Hello guys
    Proatar international 2010
    ISX CM871. Nothing deleted.
    Two weeks ago I got three codes
    Spn 5018 fmi 18
    Spn 5018 fmi 11
    Sid 380 fmi 11
    Everything was working good and I noticed my truck does not do regeneration at all. Triangle came on.
    I pulled over right away and found one wire that goes to DPF temp. Sensor was cut by stone. It was wire for temp. Sensor before DPF. I fixed that issue and changed two temp sensors. I kept driving for 2 days and triangle was still on. One of the codes went off and I realized truck started "regeneration "( I saw smoke under heavy load ) but triangle was on. I stopped and cleaned intake sensors and tubes. 200 miles after triangle went off , active regeneration started. It was good for four, five days than I realized it started doing active regeneration more often on my last trip. No codes no triangle. Next day I drove 300 miles and triangle come on again. Again No active regeneration.
    Sid 380 FMI 11 is back , active and "fresh". I see FMI 5080 FMI 11 is active but last time occurred is 4 days ago not of the day I got triangle or 3 days before.
    My question is : because I noticed "active regen" was going on for long is it maybe My doser pump was leaking ?
    It does not ask for parked regen.
    Any help or suggestions would be appropriate.
    Thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.