It’s time to take the masks off

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by topcat290, Feb 22, 2018.

1. topcat290

topcat290 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2018
    I just want to say in reference to the Walmart driver fb page. It’s timw for WMT driver to quit hiding and stirring the pot. Potentially causing drivers to loose there job while he or she is hiding behind that name!!!

blairandgretchen Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 345_Magnum

345_Magnum Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Area 51
    I'm a Walmart driver and curious about what you mean? I don't have a Facebook account and the page you're referring to won't let me read anything unless I join.

4. topcat290

topcat290 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Create yourself a fb account and join be prepared to identify you are an employee. You will then learn who the snakes are at this company.

5. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Why bother, the FB admins all have fecal trace matter all over their face.

6. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    Everybody knows who the snakes are at Walmart its Sam's kids the rest is just worms

austinmike Thanks this.
  7. topcat290

topcat290 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2018
    That has nothing to do with what’s going on with what I’m talking about

8. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    It's still the truth

Prof.Gringo and Puppage Thank this.
  9. snowman_w900

snowman_w900 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2010
    This don't sound good. What's the skinny @topcat290 ?

4mer trucker Thanks this.
  10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is no point talking about this in a public forum. I for one do not use Facebook period. (Or twitter etc. None of that BS.)

Even if I wanted to, I would specifically be unable to access whatever that driver's FB page. You are generally not allowed to put up personal information on TTR which will be deleted by Mods anyway.

What's left? Nothing really.

So you are upset with anonymous People doing what they want, saying what they want etc. That is pretty much what is left. That's been going on ever since Man discovered how to paint caves millions of years ago.

Even if the drivers posted something online, there is a power of summons that can be used to seriously track and discover the identification of the computer and by extension the person using that computer anywhere in the USA in a short time by a small number of unique identifiers that are packaged with all hardware and all information packets sent to and from a given user online. When combined with time stamps, celluar data etc and so on, it's not too difficult to discover and indict anyone intent on causing trouble.

What does walmart care about a upset driver. They are a billion dollar outfit and are Global in reach along with a million plus employees to worry about.

If your life at home is upset by one disgruntled person hiding behind a mask online enough for you to post about here, where most people who do not even USE FB cannot get to it. There is no point in engaging in this problem or even wasting time with this.

11. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Don’t be foolish enough to engage in social media related to your career.

I scantily play with FB - and have removed myself from all ‘employer ‘ related pages.

I’ve seen some real dumb stuff posted - just my 2 c.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.