It's PERFECT!!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Snow Hater, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    That would sour your milk in a hurry.

201 and rachi Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    I might pay attention to you if you worked there. But, since you don't I'll have to trust my own experience and judgment. But I'll be sure to follow up with what goes on starting next week. Wouldn't want you careing, sensitive folk to left in the dark seeing how interested you are.

jethro712 and rachi Thank this.
  4. Snow Hater

Dec 26, 2019
    This plus a list of companies dm'd to me would have been fantastic a week ago. :cool:. If this doesn't work out I'll know where to start my search.

I know linehaul having just left that job. It's a nice gig. The company I was with was OK, just low pay, no bonuses and no, what I consider, necessities in the truck, inverter, refrigerator...

5. Snow Hater

Dec 26, 2019
    Interesting week. Flew up to Grand Forks and finished orientation Wednesday morning. Got my truck and a load and headed for home with a delivery and a pickup on the way. I'll deliver tomorrow. Not too worried about getting loads. Each driver is required to drive a minimum of 10500 miles/no.
    The company prints out each driver's miles monthly so I saw what each OTR driver did. The high was over 14k. That there's some good paychecks.

jethro712 and Wasted Thyme Thank this.
  6. Snow Hater

Dec 26, 2019
    On my 2nd week. I know someone is waiting for me to #####. Ok, here it is. They didn't show me how to turn on the TV. There, ya happy now?:D. Here's another, the Geotab GPS looks like it runs on a cell signal so it could drop when you need it most.

My dispatcher is Rick. He called me last night from home to answer a question I had texted him. Not too shabby.

Other than that, so far, IT'S PERFECT!!!

7. Snow Hater

Dec 26, 2019
    Update! It's been 7 months. My opinion hasn't changed. Its a good company. Nobody nags me much. The money is OK. I've met a few drivers that have been with the company a lot of years.

REO6205 and natedogg323 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.