Ive been with cov since feb

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by Unclehams, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Unclehams

Unclehams Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2010
    This Sept 10 makes a full year in trucking and next Feb will make 1 year with cov.
    I was starting to think people who have felonies on their records could not find a good job but come to find out there is wayyyyyyy more worse off people with out felonies on their records.

People with drug convictions, people with dui and even multiple speed tickets or high cease scores LOL. While I enjoy a csa score of 22 for a blown Clearence light and being in the far left lane to pass a car in WA. BUT OTHERWISE no speeding tickets, drug charges I'm enjoying my career options.

Hopefully if fuel goes down ill put my college degree to work and invest in buying a truck.

Sorry if this post sounds snarky but its sorta my way of shoving it back into the faces of people that think a felony means loser for life. Maybe in a year ill pay off the fines so I can get it expunged but right now its not much of a hinderence lol

123456 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. worldtrvlr

worldtrvlr Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2011
    Hope Hull, Alabama
    That sounds great-but did you actually turn-over a new leaf? I mean, show remorse for past actions?

4. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    He may be locked up, or, I guess he could be making big money. He hasn't been on here since Oct. 28th.

5. Unclehams

Unclehams Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Neither, it got busy in summer also in fall than dead between Oct and Nov. Busy around Xmas... I'm thru with feeling sorry or remorsefull. I learned my lesson.

Next year I'm going to US Freight systems as a solo driver and put this teaming #### behind me.

Covenant has some things I strongly disagree with and they have their hands in the drivers pockets. I had a fuse blow for the clearence lights in early morning, got inspected in noon and got a dot warning about it back in Aug. Covenant is just now deducting 50 from my check...

Maybe I'm wrong but this deducting pay for #### like that seems to be a southern thing.

6. Destruction1028

Destruction1028 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Congrats on the turn around driver. I'm hoping to be joining covenant in October but only because I have a seat belt and a 15 moh over the speed limit. But if covenant turns out to be a good company I'll stay with them but other then that I wanna drive for millis or maybe us express

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.