J Mar express Searcy Arkansas

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by zedanny, Sep 18, 2008.

1. zedanny

zedanny Light Load Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Arkansasa
    Hi Me and my wife drove for J-Mar experss in Searcy Arkansas for five year's before retiring. Must say they were really good company to run team for. We were out two weeks with a week off.Some of the finest people you will ever meet. Danny

desperado75 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LaMonicaB.

LaMonicaB. Bobtail Member

May 11, 2018
    My ex husband drove for the searcy company in 2005 loved getting to join him on his trips. We got to bring our baby along most of the time. Loved how much of a family company they were. Loved going in the driver's lounge and viewing Julian Martin's truck in the showcase room. Mr Julian is buried with his family in the same graveyard as my two brothers. I was saddened to see their doors close.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I am familiar with their outfit, I am not too far from there. We interviewed once. But went on to take a husband wife team to FFE's benefit instead for whatever reason. Not a bad outfit.

Ive always wondered whatever happened to the property at that searcy location down the road yonder? used to be trucks and trailers around there all the time 15 years ago but not so much anymore.

5. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Mark Martin (race car driver) carried on fathers biz for awhile (Mark Martins J-mar express) but he too retired from the biz.

6. J Mar fan

J Mar fan Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2021
    Any info on when and where Mark drove the J Mar race car number 02 in the NASCAR series?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.