J-one Truck Lines, Inc. 650 Warrenville Rd Ste 100 Lisle, IL 60532 708-522-3132

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ChicagoTrucker!, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaterFox

TaterFox Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Ashland City, TN
    The site is here, has been here, will still be here for a foreseeable time. It's not the site's job to travel and spread the news, merely hold it here for impressionable minds to come and gather it and spread it via word of mouth. Over 90% (I pulled that out of my backside but it feels like it) of the 1099 stories we see here could've been avoided had folks done some research. But money talks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. EuropeanTrucker

EuropeanTrucker Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Another 1099 Chicago company that edits drivers e-logs whenever they want.

Btw, are you talking about the toll on I-80?

4. ChicagoTrucker!

ChicagoTrucker! Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2020
    I got a toll tickets in Denver Colorado and another one in Ohio I don't remember. I read some of the Bad Company on here I noticed trending -habitable that people here on this site In large blame the victims saying victim had it coming make a mockery of it like school yard bully and probably enjoying victim suffering secretly . I wrote company name on here just so that other people can be aware of it I'm not asking for anyone is help.
    I didn't say is this site job to spread the word . All I'm saying this kind of stuff- a like list of good vs bad company rare exist literally nothing out there besides this site. And 80% of people don't know this site even existed

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    If you don't like the way this site is run and if you're not happy with what you're seeing here you're more than welcome to find yourself another forum.

Most of our members go out of their way to be helpful. You need to realize that.

If a driver, going against all evidence and good advice, picks a lousy company to work for he has to accept that he made a mistake and learn from it.

Are there crooked trucking companies out there? Yes there are and not just in Chicago, either.

Work with us here, with the staff and the membership both. We can trade and share information. That's what were here for.

So, stay if you want. Or go. Your choice entirely

6. TaterFox

TaterFox Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Ashland City, TN
    It doesn't change the fact that, in as little as an hour of using this nonexistent site, one would glean the information that 1099's are not well-taken here. And as far as enjoying victim suffering, no, it's just that this song and dance has been going on for a bit, and even I picked up on it my first week here. Hit the search and type "1099". Boom. That right there would dissuade me from even considering joining up with most, unless someone that wasn't a one post wonder was praising the company, I'd steer clear. This has been going on almost like clockwork, and some of the oldies here will state the same, folks don't research BEFORE signing, and THEN come here to complain.

7. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I think he's talking about the toll on the Indiana toll road- where the barrier won't go up unless you have paid.

I've seen it many times, a truck pulls up, EZ Pass doesn't work and he's stuck. Got to pay out of pocket or you don't go through.

One time I saw a barrier broken laying on the ground. Some guy must have got PO'd and just crashed through.

Just because there is an EZ Pass in the truck, doesn't mean it works. These 1099s don't like to pay bills so most of the time the actual unit is a decoy and worthless.

As far as them not paying the lumper fee- well if they don't pay it doenst get unloaded. Back to the truckstop. Then back to the terminal and I'm walking.

EuropeanTrucker, JonJon78 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  8. EuropeanTrucker

EuropeanTrucker Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Yea, we are talking about the same toll road. It sucks when the truck is stuck and you are right behind them...I wonder what happens if the driver doesn’t have any money or refuses to pay.

9. ChicagoTrucker!

ChicagoTrucker! Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2020
    You oblivious have issues probably mental problems. So if you sound like a psychopath. .i will not dignify with reply.

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Somebody WILL pay that toll...;)
    Either in cash or they send the bill to the owner of truck who it’s registered to (pay by plate-which is more expensive).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    EuropeanTrucker Thanks this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Tread lightly, sir. Not a good way to win friends and influence people.

88 Alpha and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.