J Palmer Trucking!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by liltruck, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Who/ where is Jim Palmer Trucking?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigray

Bigray Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    they are in florida. i spoke with a O/O a few weeks ago and he likes it there.

4. Bigray

Bigray Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    sorry, my bad i was thinking of another CO.

5. buddybaker

buddybaker Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2007
  6. That's good to read! Thanks 4 the info............!

7. R U a Msla based driver? I know a driver out there on the road for JPalmer. My thoughts and prayer's are with him always.............I appreciate the Drivers in this Profession and it's the most reliable , longest (since the updating of the Covered Wagon) to get from A to B , hauling essentials for all....................
    I found this forum by my gaurdian angel and I feel better reading about all on here and there stories...................helps me and I am sure many others out there , understanding the Good and the Bad of this business , just like any other...........depends on how you look at life in general.

I know the person behind the wheel that I am thinking of is a GOOD DRIVER , he takes his task seriously, and has a good head on his shoulders. I have said to him " You would make a great teacher for task's needed in life"............I got to know him , trying to keep up and work with and for him this summer......................and to you BuddyBaker...........my thoughts and prayer's R w/U also! Carry on ! Thanks for the reply....hope the JPalmer Comp, takes good care of all of there drivers! liltruck

8. broncrider

broncrider Road Train Member

jim palmer trucking....missoula mt and salina ks
    black trucks with black reefers....they run pete 379's, 388's ( i think thats what they are) and kw t800's
    nicely spec'd trucks from what i have seen, but are governed low ( think south of 65)

i heard somewhere that they expect 11k miles a month...thats tight runnin a reefer

9. Hey Broncrider..............They look like good clean running rigs , but they do have there moments...........governed at 65 isn't bad, if your dispatcher knows the drill, right? 11k a month , that is a bit of road to cover eh? ...........so is that good standards to follow for SAFETY for the driver? Do U drive for a Comp., or R U an O/O ?

Commenting on your avatar, is that U?
    Lookin pretty fair there Bronc rider!
    I suppose w/ your driving , thank goodness for tapes of the NFR.

10. BigRay............looks like JP covers the USA...........lots of miles. They have several offices around the country I think, and FL is one of them , the main in MT................so your correct.

11. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    Jim Palmer-Missoula MT.

I used to see them across IL when I lived there. Also see them at the Wal-Mart Grocery DC in Anderson MO sometimes.

In my days as a JBHT recruiter, the only Jim Palmer driver I had talked to said he was making 35 CPM usually over 2700 Mi/Week.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.