Jabra Evolve 75 vs Plantronics Voyager Focus

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by The_Judge, Apr 11, 2019.

1. The_Judge

The_Judge Light Load Member

May 25, 2008
    Montreal, Quebec
    After years of using a variety of mono Bluetooth headsets I decided to buy my next headset a stereo one. The reasons are many but the main one is that I want one wireless headset who can do it all: use for talking on the phone, using it for skype on my laptop, listening to music and of course watching a movie on my laptop and use the headset for sound.
    I did quite a bit of research and two brands and models came down to the wire. So I will have to chose one of the two presented in the title of this thread.
    If anyone owned one of the two or maybe both of them and can chime in with any input I would kindly appreciated.
    Just to mention that I already have two mono Bluetooth headsets who are in working shape( Plantronics Legend and a Blue Parrot 450) but they are both mono. So a stereo wireless headset is my next game.

Thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rambler99

Rambler99 Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2018
    USA
    Shoot... I was hoping you’d been answered! I’m the same but with stereo earbuds! I have them in constantly but not for BT talking bc no noise canceling. which is useless to use in truck bc of reefer!

So I guess I didn’t even think of the trade off because I’ve been looking for the best MONO noise canceling , 4.1, usb charging , long battery life in exchange for my Bose Link Bt earbuds and I assumed they would be MONO on account of driving. TBH, when in my car driving and if I still have earbuds on , I always have to take one out while driving bc of the “background noise isolation “ - which is different from the noise canceling - bc it makes impossible to hear sirens, etc.

Why do you want to go with the STEREO for driving? I’m being sincere bc your answer may change my mind ;) but thanks for the 2 you mentioned in title!

4. Rambler99

Rambler99 Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2018
    USA
    What about the BP-S450? It’s stereo and has everything I thing you’re looking for and I see it frequently offered at truck stops with Visa rebates too?

5. jtaran06

jtaran06 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2007
    western ky

I got those galaxy buds free when I pre ordered my s10+. They have a setting you turn on and it will allow ambient nose to come through using the microphone so you can hear people with them in. You can then turn it off when needed. Pretty slick little buds.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.