Jacksonville, FL recent graduate - Any Good Carriers worth looking into?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by RussianBearTruckeR, Mar 17, 2019.

1. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    @Chinatown - any new companies worth looking into running out of or around Jacksonville, FL - awaiting to hear back from TMC (applied), going to get my X+T, triples, twic (Fast I'd like to avoid Mexico - I'd like to keep my head intact:)) CHinatown you were spot on (And thanks again!) about the NFTC cdl school (Over 1000 real miles, including 200 night interstate miles driving a 10 speed KW/Volvo/Freightliner) Great program & experience...I have Melton, CT/CCC/CTL on my list...US Express is advertising some insane $12k annual bonus, along with promoted $110k OTR solo that I'm having a hard time believing, but reached out to recruiter & awaiting to hear back...
    Any good paying, apu providing, open to recent cdl grad companies worth looking into? Looking to do OTR (don't mind being out 2 weeks+living in cab), get miles+experience but earn something healthy (ideally Flatbed or Tanker, Reefer possibly, have Sysco on my list) - Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    I work for Pritchett(7 years), I think they relaxed their hiring policy to accept students. Call Krystal in the morning if it's something you're interested in. I run regional end dump, which I know we have a few openings, but there's also plenty of local work available in the Jax area.

RussianBearTruckeR Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.