JBS Carriers Greeley Colorado

Discussion in 'JBS Trucking' started by rickway65, Feb 15, 2011.

1. ArmyGuy

ArmyGuy Heavy Load Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Hudson, Florida
    Good luck mileHi. Im not far from leaving myself, just looking for what I hope will be a better gig.

MileHiBud Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Sorry to see you go Mile hi. Don't be a stranger.

Dead heading from Colorado Springs to Grand Island once my restart is up at 5am. Going to Detroit, Carlisle, and the Bronx. By Wednesday. So I'll have my sails in the wind. Hoping I can get the load transflowed b4 pay cut off. Seems like a bunch of guys jumping ship. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm still a happy camper. Well you guys enjoy your week. I'm going to try to force myself to sleep. G nite!!

MileHiBud Thanks this.
  4. ArmyGuy

Jun 21, 2011
    Hudson, Florida
    I got terminated yesterday. Kind of sucks because they said I was texting while driving. I was in a lowner pete while my kenworth got worked on. I told them I wasn't texting that I was dialing a phone number as I can show you the same date and time of the camera to my phone and you can see the hands free on my head. They didn't want to hear it so I just packed my #### rented a car and now im at the house. They screwed me on dac saying I was terminated do to safety reasons company policy. Oh well I didn't know we weren't aloud to touch the phone while driving. I looked up the law and its true basically one touch but I wasn't texting and lesson learned. I think its kinda messed up that I was let go with 2 years of no accident no damage and no tickets and because I triggered the camera on a rumble strip from dialing a number that I was let go. They tried to add something about violating company speed policy that I was going 65 mph on I-70 lol, not sure what that was about not to mention in the camera you can see I am behind a swift truck.

Bottom line my opinion for jbs is it just isn't what it use to be. My trainers have left almost everyone I know has left. They were a great training company. Never maid less then 500 take home a week in 2 years and usually more than that. Constant 2500 mile weeks but if I got a 3k week I sure wasn't getting one two weeks in a row. I still would choose Jbs to be trained at over every other mega carrier other then Conway. If you run hard and are on time for everything you will get your miles. Just don't trust anyone in that office or assume they like you because that just doesn't matter. What matters is your pay check and not getting caught dialing a phone number hahahaha.

For anyone that has that camera in their truck, Every time it goes off it is sent to jbs. Nobody chooses what goes or doesn't go to jbs. Don't touch your phone while driving , not for anything or anyone because I am proof they don't care what you do or have done your going to be terminated. Everyone knows jbs has a rather crappy safety department so no surprise there. I learned a lot with jbs and I am glad I chose them for my first company. I am even happier I am gone as I was going to quit before Christmas anyways. Good luck to the current and future drivers with them and don't get caught slipping because it only takes once.

5. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    That sucks Army, good luck finding a local job, with that on your DAC your OTR days are over man.

ArmyGuy Thanks this.
  6. ArmyGuy

Jun 21, 2011
    Hudson, Florida
    Carroll Fulmer offered me a job and ill probably take it. Of course I told them my situation so no suprises in orientation I hope. They said their safety department approved me. Im disputing the dac info which probably wont do anything but worth a try. I just need to keep working. Cant afford to be home to long.

7. Florida Girl

Florida Girl Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Ocala,Fl.
    No BS here, they are up front and a good company Shop is great, I think you will be happy Hubby is and no cameras. LOL

8. Florida Girl

Florida Girl Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Ocala,Fl.
    Hey Harley are you still with Cypress.??? haven't seen you on here for while a lot of old JBS drivers still on here.

9. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    I amazed that JBS is on the cutting edge with spy cams. I made my normal 15 minute drop at costco today and asked a swift driver if they have cams in the truck he said no. i cant imagine what they would of said to me if they caught me doing some of the things i did when i was driving. my facial expressions would be worth watching and getting a good laugh. oh and rocking out to free bird or just plain talking to myself.

10. The Travelinman

The Travelinman Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Somewhere In Time
    NO MORE SOUTHEAST REGIONAL !!! Most all the southeast regional drivers were terminated, some went over to the local side. (Georgia Dedicated). Rumor has it they may shut down Oakwood yard all together. Not sure exactly whats going on but it doesn't look good. If any body considering employment with this company be very careful, not sure how far the 'cuts and terminations' are going.

11. arvada

arvada Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Just wonndering if jbs carriers does a u/a or hair follical drug test.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.