JBS Carriers: Stay Away!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by spider427, Aug 24, 2010.

1. fallinangel1950a

fallinangel1950a Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2012
    slidell la

You told it rite This is why i quit theyll not put the gun on themselves just the driver.for instance was told to relay a load to another driver and deliver his so he could run mine due to me not having enough hours I told dispatch i hadent the hours to due this but I was told my q com was wrong to run anyway then I was fined for running 5 hours over HOS and the dispatcher acted stupid in regards to this so I took the heat.the second time this happened I quit with 15 minutes left

Daniel.trawick and scottied67 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cooltrucker

cooltrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I have been working for JBS carriers for 9 months now and very satisfied with the miles and freight.They maintain there equipment very well and assigned dispatcher makes the job go smooth.awesome hometime as well.I have worked for some really bad companies in the past 12 years as a driver I finally got lucky and found this one.I am trying to get my youngest son to go through the driver training and get hired on with jbs.I am just saying before you listen to any negative advice get the facts for yourself.

thecleaninglady Thanks this.
  4. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    and by doing that read this thread from the beginning to the end. and make up your own mind.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  5. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    wondering if those are a hybred? hope they taste good.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  6. Trooper

Trooper Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Jacksonville, NC
    :biggrin_2559:I do have to say that I totally agree. Sometimes people bring things onto themselves in life and because of lack of accountability, they decide to blame others for their misfortunes. What a shame it is when someone has to blame others for their own mistakes and can not even humble themselves to say " Maybe it is my fault that something is wrong here and what can I do better to improve the situation." Good luck and I am coming aboard soon with JBS and have done some background work myself on the company to see how they operate and find them to be just fine. Great CSA record as well.

thecleaninglady Thanks this.
  7. Trooper

Trooper Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Jacksonville, NC
    Do what is expected of you and don't complain as much. This may help you get through the tough times and make your work history more rewarding. If your complaining of a company and their work habits, then look at yourself first and make sure you don't show a pattern and that it isn't your fault for the problems you may be faced with.:biggrin_25518:

8. BanditTrucker

BanditTrucker Light Load Member

Nov 24, 2011
    KS
    all refeer outfits that do meat loads pretty much suck, they make you be truck security guards for 14-24 hours for free.

i work at a meat packing plant and i see these fools waiting on a load from the time i go into my shift (3pm) till i come out (midnight).

jbs,prime,cre,transam,central,national carriers,ffe,navajo,helwig

i see them all out there.

pete3871 Thanks this.
  9. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
  10. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    wow, you kinda painted your point with a broad brush, 9 companies that's alot of driver's.:biggrin_2551:

11. Paluche

Paluche Light Load Member

May 15, 2009
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I agree! JBS is good. I think that often times people who blast companies are those who weren't prepared to be truck-drivers and/or lack the communication skills to get things done. I know first hand what it takes to get some dispatchers moving but its the name of the game. I'm not saying some of the complaints aren't real, as I am sure many have reasonable complaints; however, all too often bad reviews show up because recruiters play the numbers game and not the people game. Cross-country is tough and you better be made for it or you wont last!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.