JP Donmoyer Ono Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jrew82, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Jrew82

Jrew82 Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2019
    Philipsburg Pennsylvania
    JP DONMOYER IS ONE OF THE WORST TRUCK COMPANIES In Pennsylvania i highly recommend no one join this company their trucks are garbage they will throw you in a piece of crap mack truck then once that breaks down they will throw you in a 1988 kenworth or international which can't even make a month delivering loads i broke down on 285 heading towards NY on a load the truck broke down they were too cheap to pay a $5000 tow truck fee during the winter i spent over 7 hours freezing my ### off and they didn't give a #### true facts then they paid for a motel the next day they towed another piece of crap 88 kentworth which made the delivery but broke down 48 mile from my exit to park the truck night dispatch said btw we saved money by doing it this way i stated which way me freezing my ### off for over 7 hours cause your too cheap to pay the tow? i lost over 2 grand with this company loading over 10 hours i didnt get paid for this company sucks and don't join them or you will go broke with their piece of #### trucks i haf a great DM honestly even though he never aplogized with what i went through if i can remember no one did ####ty company guys stay away need more info? email me personally I have tons of more info i can provide Jrew82@gmail.com

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Don't they haul pneumatic trailers?

4. Jrew82

Jrew82 Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2019
    Philipsburg Pennsylvania
  5. whosfate

whosfate Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2018
    State College, PA
    I never read too much good about them. Aren’t they a QC affiliate?

6. Jrew82

Jrew82 Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2019
    Philipsburg Pennsylvania
    Yes my buddy who's been an owner operater for 8 years works for QC he said their ok QC is okay he witnessed everything i went through with JP Donmoyer he was actually on the phone while They made me freeze my ### off for more then 7 hours in cold weather i blacked out on their mechanic because of it that sucked for him that night

7. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Why did you go to work for them if their trucks are garbage?

rabbiporkchop and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Jrew82

Jrew82 Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2019
    Philipsburg Pennsylvania
    I didn't know they had bad trucks like that they threw me into a mack truck at first which was okay then for a back up truck after this one broke down was all 88 year trucks i guess they decided on hiding that from me it was a local job being home every day plus i have kids so i took a chance i should of just became a lease operator instead of joining them

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.