Just a couple of TMC questions

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Grumpy1, Dec 25, 2008.

1. 13MWZ

13MWZ Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Thanks. Oh by the way, just let me know when ever you and your friend are ready for that Starbucks!:biggrin_25519:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. terrylamar

terrylamar Road Train Member

Oct 8, 2006
    Austin, TX
    I've been in Round Rock yesterday and today and probably tomorrow. I was running errands, I need to call him. If not I can drink his coffee!:biggrin_255:

4. Grumpy1

Grumpy1 Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Carthage, TX
    13MVZ.... I've never owned a Dodge pickup but there are a lot of them around here. We have a GMC and a Ford dealership here in town but I think the Dodge trucks out number the Fords, Chevys, and GMCs! I live right across the street from Panola Jr College and I do know of a student that has a white Dodge with a Cummins in it. He has talked about going on some Dodge Forum, I think he said it was Dodge Truck World. It seems a lot of the college students like to come over and hang out in my shop when I'm working on one of my cars. This boy is a good kid but man does his truck piss me off some nights. He has straight stacks on it and when he goes back to the dorms late at night he makes all kinds of racket and wakes me up, that is when I can sleep. As a matter of fact he was over here this last monday changing his oil and filters. When they catch me in the shop someone always seems to stop in to talk and then they end up working on their car or truck. I don't mind because all of them have been great kids and most are away from home and have nowhere to work on their vehicles or anyone to show them how. My son loves it because he has made all these college age friends and he thinks it makes him look older. If he knew what I do now he wouldn't want to be older, he would be enjoying that youth while he can.
    Terrylamar.... Are you talking about the plywood plant? I haven't drove by there in a couple of years. It used to be Lousiana Pacific back when it was a sawmill. I do know they had a pretty big fire out there a few weeks ago. I was going around the loop and had to turn around because of all the trucks backed up.

5. terrylamar

terrylamar Road Train Member

Oct 8, 2006
    Austin, TX
    It might be Lousiana Pacific, yes, the OSB Plant. For you, it would be convienent. If you got one of the hot loads, you have to sit for 24 hours, just go home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.