Just a minute of your time.

Discussion in 'Millis' started by truckerjeff, Feb 19, 2009.

1. spanky

spanky Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2007
    east tn
    they have three schools the first one is in Richfield Wi just north of Milwaulkie, the next one is in Trenton OH northwest of Cincinnati and the third one is in Cartersville GA 60 miles north of Atlanta. We haul glass bottles for miller and budwieser as well as beer we also haul lots of paper products and some john deere lawn mowers as well as your typical freight. The trucks are 05 to 09 kenworth t2000s and t600s as well as some freightliner columbias and cascadias. home time is 36 hours for every 7 days you work but they are pretty leniant about it as long as you are not late for pickups and deliveries. Hope this answers your questions

truckerjeff, Fooman and gonnabe Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerjeff

truckerjeff Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    O'Fallon, Illinois
    hey spanky you been drivin for them very long?

4. spanky

Apr 13, 2007
    east tn
    i have been with them a little over 4 years

5. Alabamaspirit

Alabamaspirit Light Load Member

that was much better than my answer :biggrin_25520:

6. Blufreeze

Blufreeze Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2008
    East Central Ohio
    Where do we sign up to get Spanky as a Driver Trainer? :biggrin_255:

7. spanky

Apr 13, 2007
    east tn
    You can keep on trying but i dont have the patience to let other people drive me if it was not for that i would be training right now. One of these days i might change my mind and do it but not sure when that would be. The guy that trained me keeps telling me that i need to but he has not convinced me to yet.

8. truckerjeff

truckerjeff Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    O'Fallon, Illinois
    hey spanky are you a regional driver or otr? and have you noticed any major changes in the company since you have been with them? Just curious because it seems I've been hearing about changes in other companies as of late...

9. spanky

Apr 13, 2007
    east tn
    i am a over the road driver and yes there have been changes since i have been here. they have become alot more stricker on the logs and the miles have been cut back since i started. i still get good miles but not as much as i use to they are still a good company to work for that pays pretty good.

gonnabe and truckerjeff Thank this.
  10. gonnabe

gonnabe Light Load Member

Dec 5, 2008
    HAMMOND INDIANA
    I am in agreement, but can understand your desire not to do the training..I think that will be the hardest part for me is drivingwith someone else for five to six weeks but figure if i can handle being out to sea that long, should be able to handle the training time. and a BIG THANKS TO SPANKY !! Your information and help is greatly appreciated.

11. spanky

Apr 13, 2007
    east tn
    If you get a good trainer it wont be all that bad and it will go along pretty quick. The better you to get along with your trainer the better it will be also.

truckerjeff Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.