Just came home for a couple of weeks

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Dockbumper, Oct 16, 2021.

1. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Blessing in disguise, you won't have to worry about child support payments for the next 18 years, (23 years if the child ends up going to medical school).

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Never underestimate yourself.

4. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    They figured it out for the general election and found enough votes in Fulton county Georgia at 3 AM two days after the election to put Brandon over the top .

Last Call Thanks this.
  5. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Just being realistic:D

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Isn't that the county where Brandon got more votes than the total population of registered voters are ???
    I hope their proud of what they did now

7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    No, that's not real life. Lots of men and women that have a low opinion of their physical looks, find out they're in demand by total opposites in physical looks. Truckers are on the move a lot, so it's difficult in this lifestyle to find that person.
    I have a couple friends that felt that way, but now married to beautiful women. One likes women close to his age and the other just married a woman about 34 years younger than him and she's really hot and crazy about him.

8. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Ive been married twice, paid more than my fair share of child support for many years. I am past that point in my life! Thanks for the encouraging words though! Lol:cool:

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Depends on the age range .

friend of mine is getting divorced at 53, after being married 25 years.

He was figuring his prospects were zero
    We told him that “you’re not bad looking , not morbidly obese , gainfully employed and don’t have any kids , you are prime material.”

and once he started acting like he was single , , the ladies of all ages and races were making it known they were interested in getting to know him .

Usually chicks are only interested in good looks and fat bank accounts , with more emphasis on the healthy bank account .

Last Call and Chinatown Thank this.
  10. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Not having kids is a Trophy catch for most women then the bank account and a job will always seal the deal.. ...at least that's been my experience...
    Sure is funny women love the fact you don't have kids ..but yet they want you to finish raising their kids ..
    When they ask why I don't have kids I always tell them because I'am a piss poor roll model.. that thins down the herd .. It doesn't seem to effect real desperate ones so I stay away from those

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.