Just got my cdl from the green bay schneider acadamy!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Crystal and Chris, Sep 27, 2007.

1. buck and a half

buck and a half Mr. Miles & Miles with Many Smiles

Aug 11, 2006
    madison,me
    Don't worry so much about the 900 dollars,you can't find a school or college that cheap to get your new carreer started. You should always have a job available driving a truck as long as you stay healthy and out of accidents and trouble. If it were me,I would just pay back the 900 up front and be gone if I didn't like it there. Think first,their freight base is one of the biggest,they do have a good rep on work,benifits and getting you home,unlike JB and swift. I am glad for all of you,especially the husband and wife teams,you can have the American dream and pay cash for your home,cars,pickups,motorcycles,then have children and families and then switch to local hauling and be home for each other and the kids. You have embarked on a good plan,keep talking to the folks that can help you gain knowledge and make you all successful,especially at your workplace and here in the forum.Have a safe weekend.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. johnn5272000

johnn5272000 Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2008
    Bloomington in
    Schneider does things the right way or at least the way they perceive to be the right way. Chances are if you learn there way and follow it you will be successful. If doing things by the book is not your style Don't work for them. They do have freight. If you dont click with your dm ask for a new one. Good Luck and drive safe

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.