Justice or business

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Thechilean, Sep 4, 2019.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I'll say this one time.

Smart Bears who have critical thinking to figure out where I am with my tractor trailer in a given situation seriously becomes a opponet. I will do anything not to have to deal with him or her again. They get nothing, I don't get away with anything and the worst part is they are usually right on the money.

I had one behind me near Summit PA on US 15 west of the river at Sunbury dam, the hard way uphill. loaded.

USUALLY she did 21 on that particular hill day in day out night in night out, jane be pouring the coffee up ahead and making roast beef for me in a short while.

But that darn truck was a touch heavy and did only 17 He, the Police man, the state bear with brains whipped around me opened his platform in my face and stood smiling as I labored to get that fat rig onto his platform.

Yep. 82100 gross. Whatchagotindar?

regular load in additon to 25 pallets.

I should burn the pallets in fuel, pay the boss 3 dollars per and leave that state bear and his scales alone from now on.

And thats what i did. Pallets burnt boss yelled paid, and route across Sunbury dam and run what is now 180 east bank straight, fast and level into williamsport PA. No more coffee and roast beef Jane, just not worth it.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.