K&B Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by sk76, Apr 22, 2009.

1. sk76

sk76 Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Longview,TX
    Quit them after only 10 days to take a much better but temporary job and offered them the standard two week notice but they declined saying they would route me back to thier yard to drop off the (p.o.s.)truck and I could go on about my business. Now almost a year and a half later, after applying with Tango Transport, I find out that they have put 'Violated company policy-call for verbal' on my DAC and added an explaination that I had gone home to get my gear and never returned! I would think it obvious that I would not take the truck back to thier yard and hop on a bus to get my gear but they are unwilling to change the negative and inaccurate report to DAC so I have to start the process to fix it myself and I dont know how successful I'll be. Dealing with this company has been a lesson in shady and vindictive business practice, please beware when talking to them or considering them in your job search.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. allnite

allnite Light Load Member

Jan 2, 2009
    cedar bluff,al.
    Hate like hell to read the company did that to a driver.Hopefully you will get it straightened out.
    Is this the company that advertises they pay you $850 for the 2500 miles whether you run them or not? Don't they go to chicken plants and all?
    I ask because i drive for a company that actually pulls what chicken feed is made out of therefore I am back around chicken haulers by accident i reckon.Pulled many a load of processed chicken over the years and can't seem to NOT run near or to a #### chicken plant or at least pull trailers that have something to do w/chicken hauling.
    But anyways-
    do those trucks run? Most of the drivers i see in a K&B do not seem too happy but that is hard to tell as i drive on by.CAN'T ever raise one on the radio.
    good luck w/your effort to rectify the DAC.

4. davey5w

davey5w Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2008
    cambridge ohio
    allnite.... find one of there trucks.slice a couple tires, go to www.dacfix.com and pay the $170 to have that cleaned off your dac( wich will only take an hour) ya see these companies will dac u like this knowing you only have to pay a fee to have it removed..but they want you to blow your cash to have it taken care of..so..just slice a couple of there tires and then at the end.... you gave them the shaft ahahahahahahahah

5. davey5w

davey5w Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2008
    cambridge ohio
    oops..i meant sk76..my BAAAAD

6. sk76

sk76 Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Longview,TX
    Allnite, This is the company that advertises the guarantee although I never put them to the test on that. They do hual a lot of yardbird and beef I think, I was'nt with them long enough to know for sure. I do know that I only got about 1800 miles in the ten days I was with em and that the truck seemed as if it was gonna break down at any time, many of those miles it was sporadically losing power and burping out HUGE clouds of white smoke, they didnt seem to care about that too much. The trucks run about 68mph and you cant get drivers on the radio cause they all have company CB's that dont work too well.

allnite Thanks this.
  7. sk76

sk76 Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Longview,TX
    Is this the real deal? have you used them? Let me know please.
    Slashing tires would feel pretty good but if I can keep just one driver from going to work for these morons it would be redeeming enough.

8. remix

remix Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2010
    I wouldn't recomend slashing tires or anything of the sort driver. Walk in honesty and integrity and good things will come your way. Never give people or instituitions your power!

A man that can control himself is greater than a man that conquers a city.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
    RoughHouse Thanks this.
  9. juststonebroke

juststonebroke Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Granby, MO
    Hey, I'm looking for anyone to give me information on this company. My husband started driving for them about a month ago... so far he has been illegally dispatched, called during his break repeatedly and cussed to get moving, even though he legally could not, he has had money deducted from his check for things that he did not purchase (like load locks), told by his dispatcher to change his logs, I can go on and on..... I also work in dispatch for another company, so I am very familiar with what is legal (and possible) and what is not. They have forced him to run over 800 miles in a day, and threatened him he would be fired on the spot if he was late. Now, he wants to quit, but has been hearing from other drivers, that they will charge him for anything they can find wrong on the truck, and will make stuff up on his DAC. He has even heard stories of them having drivers put in jail!!! Anyone with info. please help!!

10. Midwest Kid

Midwest Kid Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Lincoln, NE
    There are nothing but bad things said about this company. I would do some research on this site and try to figure out the best way to get outta this company while you can.

11. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

Why pay someone $170 for something you can do your self for FREE?

All you need to do is be able to write a complete and concise report and not sound like a 3 grader doing so! Spell check the form and write more than a simple sentence !

I know as I had to dispute a report on my DAC a few years ago and that company had no choice but to drop the report so I now have a clean DAC and it cost me a few minutes online to download the form and ink and a page of paper then scan time and sending it back to them! All in all I think it took me 30 minutes to do the whole thing.

With DAC FIX they do the EXACT same thing as I just told you but you're paying them STUPID money just to rewrite your rebuttal if it made no sense!

Sorry but I couldn't pay that kind of money to someone when I can spend it on me or my wife and kids! Thank god for a good education and knowledge of how to use spell checking programs! LOL

wbyers2 and Big Duker Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.