K&B Transportation. BEST OTR COMPANY

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Bakari742, Sep 3, 2016.

1. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Safe heaven?

A youtube video is posted somewhere of the driver calling in and telling KB he couldn't drive because he was tired or not feeling well ( I cant remember ) and the safe heaven they offered him was to walk around the truck so he could wake up... LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
    No, but it makes me think Peppermint Patty of Peanuts, and I believe she's the one that calls everyone "Sir"....?

4. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    @Bakari742 if you have the time you should update this thread with snapshots of your trips - let us know where you're going, etc. That would allow folks to further develop an opinion of K&B. Just a suggestion.

Mtn Gal, Bakari742 and LindaPV Thank this.
  5. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    I'm curious - all the ads I've seen for KB say the guarantee is $1100 or so a week.
    It seems yours is around $1300?
    Why is that?

6. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
    Recruiter bonus pay???? :p

7. Bakari742

Bakari742 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2016
    United States
    Lol you cracked me up, that was a good one. I remember that incident and I love the guy and follow the guy on YouTube, his name is Abe A.K.A Run hard get paid. Honestly I have mixed feelings about that incident, he had 20 off duty hours before getting the load if I remember correctly. I agree, things shouldn't have escalated to that point but like I said before K&B is runned by humans like us, they do make mistakes every now and then.

Mtn Gal and HalpinUout Thank this.
  8. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Another 65mph rolling road block run of the mills reefer company.

DTP, ramblingman, bzinger and 3 others Thank this.
  9. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    This will stir the pot I'm sure, but I firmly believe it's a driver's duty to be ready to run when his/her 10 hour break expires. I'm not familiar with the video that was referenced on here, but I've heard several times where a driver is upset because his/her company wants them to roll when legally allowed. Granted, certain circumstances may permit a driver from being ready, but those should be exceptions, not rules. Just my opinion.

Glhill, Mtn Gal and Bakari742 Thank this.
  10. Bakari742

Jan 30, 2016
    United States
    Yes, you are 100% correct. Starting pay is 0.46/mile which equals to $1,125 per week guarantee. But you climb your way up as time goes by. And with the right attitude and willingness to work hard, the difference will be seen in your bank account. I believe in the old saying 'Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.' Look at the pay stubs that I posted, I can't do more than that to prove my earnings. Good luck brother

Mtn Gal, HotH2o and CasanovaCruiser Thank this.
  11. Bakari742

Jan 30, 2016
    United States
    Not at all sir, but you have the right to believe that. For the record, I've never recruiter anyone since I came here at K&B, I just wanted to share my experience that's all.

Mtn Gal Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.