K&B Transportation, S. Sioux City NE

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bigslim1955, Jul 9, 2018.

1. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    @Lonesome is a good guy (at least I think he is a guy) but he has a bag full of witty one-liners. He really doesn't mean any harm.

If you start looking around on this forum, you will see plenty of his posts. Many of the his one-liners, if they are not directed at you (the general you, not the specific you), are pretty funny. Again, if he becomes too much for you, use the Ignore button.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    IYou give me waaayy too much credit!
    For the most part, all in fun. And the ignore button is very useful.

I tend to "call 'em as I see 'em". And someone who want's "intelligent conversation". and then starts with "all companies suck" get's called out.

4. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX
    Here is another one post wonder....

5. Manny Opinion

Manny Opinion Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I didn't say all companies suck I said the trucking industry sucks and I'll have a lot of support on that if they want to tell the truth. Too much regulation. Too much corruption. Too much ripping off the truck drivers. Say it ain't so. PS I didn't know this was a comedy forum. Witty one-liners are just Mindless chatter.

6. Manny Opinion

Jul 18, 2018
    Oh and by the way that was a pretty nice long paragraph you wrote there. Where's the witty one-liner?

7. Manny Opinion

Jul 18, 2018

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    My fault, I misquoted you. You said instead....

That's what I meant by "intelligent conversation"

This forum is what you make it. I happen to take things a lot lighter than you apparently do, and that's fine. Oh, and BTW, I don't think my company sucks, but you may differ on that opinion.

Broke Down 69 and spyder7723 Thank this.
  9. Manny Opinion

Jul 18, 2018
    Now this is an excellent post. It contains much actually useful information. I applaud you Dogtrucker. I've been driving for K&B for about a year now. And I agree with everything you said. And yes I agree they have improved a lot . Only I'm running OTR Midwest Regional. That doesn't pay as much as what you quoted for the dedicated. What account is that and what area of h i r e.

10. Manny Opinion

Jul 18, 2018

11. Manny Opinion

Jul 18, 2018
    Oh you're right there I stopped a little short. I should have said show me a company that doesn't suck in some areas. That would have been more exact. I bet if you told the truth you would find some area of your company that sucks. Otherwise I guess you found the perfect company. What company would that be?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.