K&B Transportation - Sioux City, IA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Voyager1968, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    And we wonder why things never get better???

Old school...or...edit

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    <<<<< Shut down the X trucker.

truckon Thanks this.
  4. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    That's right, I don't drive anymore. Does that mean I forgot how to do a job that I learned back in 1988, when there was no such thing as a CDL???

You would think that drivers could at least agree on something! Just goes to show that some people are ok with being treated poorly.

I know this might be hard for some to understand, but even though I hung up my keys, I actually care about drivers and want to seem them treated like real people with dignity, not like secondary citizens with contempt.

Why do some people insist on putting with substandard treatment???

Derailed Thanks this.
  5. Dinomite

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    This is what the X Trucker really thinks of trucking.

truckerdave1970
    [​IMG]
    On Probation[​IMG][​IMG]Member SinceDec 2008LocationRochester, NYTrucker?EX-17 YearsAge43Posts2,806Thanks4,231Thanked: 2,909 Times

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Dinomite [​IMG]
    Dave stop crying.

(My apologies to the OP for hijacking their thread, BUT I couldn't help myself)

Spoken (or typed) like a true, blue BILLY-BIG-RIGGER!!!

ENJOY YOU DEAD-END "LIFESTYLE"

I got out some time ago and I am going back to college for a chance at a REAL LIFE!​

6. Dinomite

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    It's been fun, but the gate just called and told me my load that picks up at 1300 is now ready. So I'll finish my break and go pick up my load in a few hours. Unlike the YOU TUBER. When I say I'm going to do something I do it. It's a fine line between the Getter doner's and the Wanabe's Beeeeeak quiet.

truckon Thanks this.
  7. Vamvakas

Vamvakas Light Load Member

Mar 21, 2013
    North Branford, CT / Greece
    I am the kind of person where my whole life in the pizza restaurant business it's all about the customer to meet the demand and get the order right.. But during snow storms people want pizza delivery and they can kiss my arse cause no job is worth killing yourself.

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    This excuse your making for this lousy co is why companies like k&b do this type of garbage...k&b is widely known to break the law in doing what they do..they don't care...frankly someone should bring the moron safety guy who was making the threats around back behind the wood shed for a little attitude adjustment.

truckerdave1970 Thanks this.
  9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Yes there's a fine line...but there's clearly a difference between being a smart driver and being a foolish one...there's NO load worth killing anyone over.

pattyj and truckerdave1970 Thank this.
  10. GabeScott

GabeScott Medium Load Member

Feb 16, 2014
    So your saying you can knock out 16 hours of sleep in a row?

pattyj, drvrtech77 and truckerdave1970 Thank this.
  11. bulldog522002

bulldog522002 Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2014
    WV.
    Here's what worries me about the whole thing folks. It's the way he made the video. Have you ever noticed when you call a business you will hear a recording telling you that your call may be recorded? Legally they have to inform you first. If you record a phone conversation without informing the other party it is wiretapping.That's a federal crime! Now I know some people are going to say the police do it all the time. This is true.But they have to go to a judge and convince the judge with probable cause to get a search warrant to do so !On the other hand in some states, you can have a recording device on your person (such as a wire) and record a face to face conversation and it's legal ! Phones are covered under FCC which makes it Federal law.So there is where I'm afraid the video can get the driver in trouble.How do I know this you might ask ? Umm my lawyer told me when I was going through a divorce. LOL !!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.