Kansas City trucker looking for regional work

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Kansas City Long Hauler, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Kansas City Long Hauler

Kansas City Long Hauler Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2022
    I have been in the trucking industry for 32 years and I have been in every level of the business except for owner of a truck, I'm currently seeking a regional position with a company that has reliable paychecks and good equipment, my trailer experience has mostly been dry van and reefer, doubles/ triples, I enjoy running the entire Southern States from Arizona to Florida, there's only three places I prefer to stay away from and that is California, Ohio, and New York.... These three states are just horrible for truckers, I'm looking for a company that has no Forced dispatch, I am available immediately

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    Still looking for a Kansas City trucking company that does over the road, I don't want a mega carrier just a small family owed company with good equipment and reliable paychecks

4. TruckYeaDude

TruckYeaDude Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2022
    Hey friend, have you found anyone? If not, shoot me a message.

5. AndrewMYPY

AndrewMYPY Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2021
    Hello Sir! Our family owned company hiring from any state! Paying up to 75cpm. Feel free to contact me:);)

6. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    I finally found a great company in the Kansas City area that lets me do my own dispatching, they have a 2018 Freightliner cascadia... So I'm going to give them a try, thanks to those that have reached out to me

7. AndrewMYPY

Jul 29, 2021
    Thank you sir! Best wishes to you! Keep my email anyway andrew@atmypy.com;)

8. Indemand2017

Indemand2017 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2021
    How much experience do you require?

9. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Medium Load Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    I can't keep you out of Ohio (we have a drop yard in Dayton), but we're a family-owned Midwestern Regional Reefer carrier that is always hiring along the I-35 corridor from Wichita to Duluth. See my post in the jobs section for details, then call me at 507-440-6470 when you are ready to drive for McFarland.

10. AndrewMYPY

Jul 29, 2021
    Hello Sir! At least 1 year experience.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.