Karr Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Suckered Trucker, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Suckered Trucker

Suckered Trucker Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2017
    STAY CLEAR !!!!
    The Worst trucking Company ever ! Terminal Mngr Eric lies BIG time on the phone to get drivers. I worked for them for 3 wks, they only have one account, low $$ for orientation, layover after 4 hrs., its regional NOT IRE like he tells you.
    They only have 35 trks & have a Large turnover. The shop is a joke, poor dispatch, it goes on and on. Been driving 31 yrs and I thought I've seen it all til now.You sit more than you Drive. Forget home time. Never been SCREWED out of money more.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I drove for them for about a week tops. Don't know who you were driving for but they wouldn't leave me alone I ran my balls off. Their dispatch are idiots though....Already have you a load you cannot make or pickup on time because your not empty yet or your E-Log won't allow it to be done. But yes that company is a joke. Eric's dad is the owner and has his hand in too many pies. Owns or Co-Owns small airports... Surprised you stayed a whole 3 weeks. I knew that job wasn't for me and a bad deal pretty much right away.

4. Suckered Trucker

Suckered Trucker Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Ya that ###### Eric is a lying piece of #### too. His Dad must be one too, to screw drivers over the way he does.Karma will get them one day. His Dad owns 2 airports, 22 Planes & Jets. Everything has different ICC #' S. Shady.

bored silly Thanks this.
  5. Karr is the worst

Karr is the worst Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018

Read my review on Google. Eric, Bob, and Shawn are the shadiest low lifes I've ever had the misfortune of knowing. I feel so sorry for anyone that ever works for those horrible pieces of ####. I would love 5 min with that Porky pig Eric. I tried to get him to show he was a man but he literally had tears in his eyes and shaking like a #####. One day someone will lay him out. I only wish I could see it.

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    So what about the other two posters on here? They also say it's a bad company, anything you know about them? Sorry but we kind of jump to conclusions around here when someone jumps on here to defend a company that three or four drivers have said that's not a good place to work.

7. Worldwide86

Worldwide86 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2018
    They are all been fired for breaking rules, being drunk on the job, refusing to many loads,dont wanna drive night when most of our loads depart at night. They are just steering wheel holders.

Coolbreeze100 Thanks this.
  8. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Maybe you should revamp your vetting process for new hires?

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.