KB Transportation are liars and cheats!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by madwife72, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackadder47

Blackadder47 Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Eugene, Or
    Which haulers would those be? And you know they are in lockstep with K&B how exactly?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lmarksjr

lmarksjr Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2011
    I worked for K&B and I made ALOT of money. I always got WELL OVER $850 pay checks EVERY WEEK. Mind you I lived in that truck but I made that quota every week of 2500 miles or $750. If I could go back 2 them I would.:biggrin_25525:

4. popmartian

popmartian Road Train Member

May 31, 2009
    Trucking is more than holding on to the 19th wheel.

5. azcardnlz

azcardnlz Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2006
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would have thought Sean Majors would have screwed over the wrong person by now! I have posted on this forum about similar things that happened to me.

6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Yeah its a shame all right and welcome to the world wide world of trucking Sister. They pretty much all do it, so it just come down to who's the least sleaziest to work for and which color you want on your bonnet (hood). :biggrin_25510:

7. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    We've had guys get fired from our company and get a bus ticket right to K&B. Cracks me up.

8. lostNfound

lostNfound Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Home of the Stampede
    :biggrin_2554:
    I think you need a new definition of "ALOT".

9. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

For almost 2 years I was on a dedicated NYC hauling out of Rogers AR. Picked up a preloaded or if I wanted to, I'd sit in the dock loading a by no later than 9am Sat and I would be sitting in Brooklyn by Sunday evening ready to start the 5-7 drops for the next 2 days. Never had a problem hauling Tyson as if it couldn't be done legally they got to change delivery times/dates or the load would sit until all was legal. If they got past that 9am (actually 8am warning time) I was at the desk and they were rescheduling it themselves or my dispatcher was. My customers knew the deal and were just fine with the way their product made it to their docks!

ANY driver that falls for the BS that idiot shipping clerks, brokers, LC, FM, dispatchers or OWNERS with no sense of time management can pretty much KMA! If it ain't legal it isn't being pulled by me!

We all have the final decision on if that key is turned. If any of you think you need their job that bad then you are one sad driver and human! Just say no, keep that new CSA Scorecard clean and the world will revolve around you. Asrewipes like K&B will finally get bent by Uncle Sam and that's all it will take for other BFI companies to clean their acts if they want to stay in business and changing names will stop being a way out as we all know that the gooberment will finally figure that trick out and stop even receiving their applications.

As for the tire problem. As Condo says WRITE IT UP! Most drivers do not even have an inspection book in the truck. There is no glove box to put it in! LOL BUT at the bottom of or on the back of every log is the same form! Fill it out before you hit the brake releases and you'll be pretty much covered when DOT hauls your POS truck into the bay! UNLESS it's one of those repairs that must be done before the truck can be driven safely and then you're arse is in between a truck and a hard spot! There better be someone in the truck with a gun that made you drive with a flat or bad brake or no lights or something that will get you put OOS and now a fine and points on the CSA Scorecard!

Again...it's a KMA deal. As I have preached forever...if it doesn't fit in that bag you don't need it as they might fire you on the spot, they might have the load re-powered and leave you to hang in BFE while they watch you sweat it out or get it fixed and keep trying to get you to drive with a DOT Fail POS truck!

It's looking like it's mega fleet or an outright buy a truck and trailer and go that route so you can be the boss and forget the idiots that think they're the Gods of trucking! The Trucking world is changing really fast and I'm almost glad I'm disabled as fighting that NY Medical Review Board has made me think about letting the CDL fade into the cesspool of trucking and go stand on the street corner with a sign saying "Will stay out of a truck for food or money!"

48Packard and bigdogpile Thank this.
  10. TruckersWife70

TruckersWife70 Bobtail Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Magnolia, Tx
    MadWife72, for starters I am very sry to hear about ur health hun. My husband drove for them SOB's too. U live and learn I guess. I hope things have looked up for ur husband, they have for mine. As the old sayin goes "Every Dog Has There Day" its just a matter of time. My Prayers are with yall. Take care.

Rollover the Original Thanks this.
  11. tammyconley

tammyconley Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2013
    okc,ok
    :biggrin_25510:DO NOT I REPEAT DONOT APPLY FOR THIS COMPANY I SPENT A WEEK IN SIOUX CITY FINISHED ORIENTATION. AND WAS GIVIN A TRUCK FOR THEM TO COME BACK AND TELL ME MY DRUG SCREEN HAS NOT COME BACK YET WAS THERE. FROM MON-FRIDAY AND STILL TOLD NO DRUG TEST RESULTS MY RECRUITING AGENT JEREMY BARTOS SAID STAY WE WILL COVER YOUR ROOM ONLY TO BE KICKED OUT ANDDROPPED OFF AT BUS STATION 24 HOURS BEFORE MY BUS WAS TO LEAVE AT A BUS STATION THAT WAS NOT 24 HOURS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWN TOWN IVE NEVER USED DRUGS AND IFTHIS IS HOW THEY TREAT PROSPECTIVE DRIVERS THEY CAN SHOVE IT!!! Went BACK TO MY PREVIOUS JOB PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE DONT GO HERE!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.