Kind of excited to go to PTL

Discussion in 'PTL' started by truckermario, May 19, 2010.

1. truckermario

truckermario Road Train Member

Sep 24, 2006
    I know PTL has been getting flack from people around here, but I was about ready to give up on EVER getting back on the road, and I'm just happy that somebody out there opened their doors for me. I got some information from the recruiter that sounded promising. Non-forced dispatch to any NE state higher than Pennsylvania. Non-forced dispatch to NYC. Western states no higher than Los Angeles. And most of their trucks have APUs. She also told me that they're getting ready to trade in their oldest trucks, which are 07s. I'm not too keen on the automatics, but I guess I'll give them a try. She said it was about 50-50, with the other half being ten speed manuals.

Baack, TopDogg and poohbear3636 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigmikectn

bigmikectn Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Cleveland, TN
    Congrats on getting back behind the wheel. I like the sound of the non forced dispatches. I may check them out myself.

4. crc32

crc32 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2010
    North East, Missouri
    This company is on my list. I hope it works out for you. Please, if you get there before me, keep us up to date.

5. Ike

Ike Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Truckermario,

Hows it going at PTL?

6. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

He left after orientation,

he's at swift now.

7. Ike

Ike Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
  8. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Yeah, click his screenname, then click all post by him.

The post about the FBI, explains it all...............

9. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    LOL....

and im trying to figure out what he means by "no higher than". last i checked, #### near everything is more north than LA, and PA borders canada?

10. Ike

Ike Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Oh, FBI? Whats up with that?:biggrin_25511:

11. rustytrucker214

rustytrucker214 Bobtail Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Cleveland,Tn
    if u do go west u wont go farther than tx, then they deduct 3 cents per mile from ur pay bcuz of economy. they will run u but as for home time forget it and when u do get home they will call the next day wanting u to pik up a hot load. i worked for these ######## for 5 months. could not get home when i wanted to, couldnt get an answer on qualcom half the time pertaining to payment of lumpers or trk repair, then between the heat and mosquitoes, good god almighty. they want u to keep ur idle at below 40 percent. try sleeping in heat, or have dracula's kids eat at u all nite. i tried to get to murray to get a trk with an apu, but accordeing to my fleet mngr kevin fox said he had no trks available. lying mfer, they have 20-40 ppl going thru orientation per week. wat they driving? skateboards? I advize you ppl to stay the hell away from this sorry company

poohbear3636 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.