KLLM Jackson, Mississipi

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Gearlardi, May 31, 2007.

1. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    As for me attacking others some deserve to be attacked they need to post the whole story not just bits and peices of the story that makes them look good.
    If anyone has a legit complaint all that I ask from anyone is that please post all details.

I had to almost drag out the info out of them I still never got the whole story from some of these people.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Sands, back off. There is really no need for this sort of childish bickering. ALL opinions, knowledgeable or otherwise, are welcome here because everybody has one.

4. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    Mack e 6 I kind of made sands mad on his wife's earlier posts regarding lwmiller. If I rember right appoligized for it.

I have to rember that not everone is going to like my questions or comments but they just need to get over it and continue their daily routine. I do not like some peoples comments but I just let them slide mostly.

5. worldtrvlr

worldtrvlr Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2011
    Hope Hull, Alabama
    I know this is an old thread, but too bad the driver quit KLLM. By quitting so early, the driver never got to enjoy the 10-24 hour rest they get at the food plants. Never got to spend a day waiting and see how chickens are killed and processed for your load at Tyson. Never got to be treated like a criminal by Tyson and Wal-Mart gate guards while trying to enter to get their freight picked-up or delivered. Never got to spend all day and night up in nowhere Alabama waiting in a hot dusty dirt lot with not restroom for a load of chickens with no detention pay. Never got to be cussed at by shippers and receivers, and never got to wait 2 hours for paperwork after unloading at KLLM's receivers. You missed out on a lot of experience.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.