KNIGHT TRANSPORT. In the current days of these economic times.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bongo, Nov 17, 2008.

1. bongo

bongo Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Syracuse NY
    Well, I'm new posting here but have read though many threads . Some are dated or full of tounge and cheek comments wich is fine. What I seek to find is info current to todays economic climate. As well as what I have read that Knight has grown but much to fast. Also would like to address the fact stated that they were once a good and fair place to work but not anymore.
    Ok guys , I'm a driver who has a clean record,14 years expierience. I have done the grocery delivery thing at the cost of a worn out knee and these days reside myself to drive and bump docks. Yea I have tried the local thing and was a slave to my job . Very overated.
    Im close to a NY terninal. Its new,small but convienent. If any current drivers for knight are out there and can give me the long and short of its current reality it would be much appriciated. Oh and I know there anal on the idle thing but have heard much negative about there heaters having problems and leading to dead batterys. This life id difficult enough and not willing to sacrafice minimal comforts..........Anybody want to jump in ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.