Kreilkamp trucking..Allenton,Wi

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sstorm, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Sstorm

Sstorm Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Barnegat,NJ
    They seemed to be a decent company to go with,but Like all company`s they start you out running hard 2500-3200 miles a week on average.
    I worked their for 10 months,this is my last week.My miles have dropped off quite a bit from what i`m used too down to 1600-1900 a week,they have elogs which is ok,but they burn your hours up.They want me to stay and i told them give me 2500 miles each week,we`d have a deal,they couldn`t agree with that so I gave notice.Overall they are a very well organized family owned company,very attentive to time off and got me home when requested.they have about 300 trucks,slow as #### though,mine does 64 mph,their benefits are so-so,they do pay for extra drops ($20.00)So that is a plus,they haul a mixed commodity beef,cheese
    banana`s,produce etc.This just gives an idea of what to expect if you go work for them,Just giving my perspective:biggrin_25514:

Diesel Blues and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Diesel Blues

Diesel Blues Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2010
    I'm not so sure that your experience meets the criteria for a 'bad' trucking company, but thanks for sharing your experience. It is always good to get the perspective of a seasoned veteran trucker with 20+ years experience. On the surface, it appears that you would be completely satisfied with this firm if you could get your mileage bumped up to a steady 2500 per week.

Good luck in your next driving endeavor. Best of luck in fulfilling your quest for 2500 miles per week.

4. Sstorm

Sstorm Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Barnegat,NJ
    I didnt realize i posted it in the bad section,but it does have some bad in it,no miles is like no miles,LOL:biggrin_25523:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.