Landstar Questions

Discussion in 'Landstar' started by Brickman, Jun 25, 2007.

1. garstein

garstein Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Lakeland, FL
    Can the O/O state that when he talks to the agent that if I am not loaded in a 2 hours after arrival, MY rate is 250/hr ? If all O/O did that, they would have to comply.....Am I correct?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. landstar8891

landstar8891 Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NY NY
    First off.If i am ''detained'' by a shipper,there will be detention or L/S Customer Service allows me to decide if i want to leave or stay..That is ''why'' some agents get pissed...We are BCO's and it is our business to do what we want..We are not ''company'' drivers and some agents hate this.They like to think they can control us...LMFAO....

Second i see a ''delay'' i am on the phone with the reciever or if it is a good agent,they are on the phone...Simple...But let's make one thing clear here..If an ''agent'' thinks for one second i am going to ''sit'' because of the screw up of a customer or agent,they have not met me yet...:biggrin_2559:I am not the one to screw with and the ''agents'' i work for know this.I have been known to DH 500 Miles home and leave it all behind...It is NOT my problem that agents and customers are stupid,DON'T MAKE IT MY ISSUE...SIMPLE

truckerchap Thanks this.
  4. landstar8891

landstar8891 Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NY NY
    That is one of my ''criteria'' before taking the load.And it will be in ''WRITING''.If not i move on to the next dumb agent playing games with BCO's..I run a tight ship and i WILL NOT tolerate much from these people...They need me,i don't need them..:biggrin_255:

5. jdrentzjr

jdrentzjr Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    I was responding to what truckerchap stated he does. Had nothing to do with you or your operation.

That being said, I would do agree with how you handle delays & negotiating detention pay on confirmation. Move along big boy, your beef is not with me.

6. garstein

garstein Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Lakeland, FL
    If you are responding to a particular post....then just "reply with quote" and there will be no confusion......

7. shepard74

shepard74 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2013
    why do i get this every time i try to register on the BCO Fourm? [TABLE="class: tborder, align: center"]
    [TR="class: titlebg"]
    [TD]
    An Error Has Occurred![/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: windowbg"]
    [TD] Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

8. dogcatcher

dogcatcher Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2010
    tn
    ARE YOU A Bco? Email OZR he controls that forum

9. jdrentzjr

jdrentzjr Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    I did. post #2359 It was interference to a question dogcatcher asked OZR concerning OZR's comment to truckerchap's post about how he handles being delayed at a shipper. Hope that helps clarify things for you.

10. trees

trees Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2010
    An could I please have another cup o cawwfee??

LSAgentOZR Thanks this.
  11. tirednaz

tirednaz Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Arizona
    Just finished up the paperwork to sign on to Landstar. No questions yet just dropping in to say hi.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.