Legend Transport Lion Transport Legal Transport LTI

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by inaztrucking, Jul 19, 2021.

1. inaztrucking

inaztrucking Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021
    Hi I'm making this post because I've had it with this company. I'm currently stranded because my truck shut down on me on the road my DM Ramanjot A. refused to answer my calls when I called him (like always) I am a local driver and Legend Transport recently lost a Red Bull account which I was on so they have me running over to California up to Flagstaff and Tucson I was willing to play ball up untill today no support what so ever from break down my DM safety or the owner Sony. My truck poped up with a warning ⚠️ light staying it was going to shut down in a couple seconds the first time it said that it did not shut down. The 2nd time it said it was and it did. I lost full control of the truck no power steering no brakes nothing thank God there where no other cars around with families in them or I wasn't on a downgrade I would of been in trouble. There are no trouble codes poping up at all and I feel the truck is unsafe to drive. They told me if I leave the truck it would be considered abandonment and we'll go on my record the owner said I'm being "weirdo" about it in broken english and said I seem like a big boy and why am I being 'baby" about it so now I'm stuck no food no water and mind you I'm in Arizona it's hot and if this truck shuts off I'm in trouble.... Is there anything I can do or call anyone I need help I filed a complaint with the FMCSA against the company already and contacted the highway patrol they said I would have to drive it to a scale house and do a voluntary level one inspection

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021
    Reason for edit: Removed employee last name
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    I recommend you leave the 4-way flashers on, set out your refective triangles, grab your gear and stick out your thumb.
    Doesn't sound as anyone is too concerned about you.
    Maybe check back tomorrow or Wednesday and inquire of @Chinatown for new job leads.
    Good luck.

BTW You didn't abandon it, you simply left it where it died and were waiting for service.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  4. rpad139

rpad139 Heavy Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    i think your dispatcher is right, you're a big boy right?

"wah!, wah!" my truck broke down. dont be a baby. lol im not serious, joking.

how long have you been with the company? breakdown happens

5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    How close are you to Tucson? I could send my man Ardis out with his wrench to take a look at it.

JoeyJunk, Lonesome and Dennixx Thank this.
  6. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    I agree with the above posts. Leave the truck with the hood up, flashers on, and triangles out.
    It's a breakdown, not load abandoned. The company needs to have the truck towed, and re-power the load to the customer. You can call an Uber.
    You can't operate it safely and it's dangerous climate outside if you can't idle it.
    People shouldn't leave their dogs in a hot cab, yet you are expected to sit there?
    There is a nationwide hiring crisis right now and truck drivers top the list for demand. Piss on them and go to work somewhere better...

Badmon, JoeyJunk and Dennixx Thank this.
  7. jackoboyo

jackoboyo Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2014
    He never said if he's a company driver or LP.

8. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    Even legend is falling into loser catagory now.

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    ....and a 149 page contract in his back pocket, next to the monkey wrench. Just sign wherever you see the X, nothing there you really need to read. A lot of legal mumbo jumbo, that the lawyers INSIST we put in there. It's all good, we're all friends, right? Just sign everything, hand it back to Ardis, and then start dreaming how you are going to spend all the money you will be making with BYOB&CBD, the 121'st largest leasing company, (but growing exponentially every day). Whether you go with the long nose 379 (none) with less than 2 million miles, or the industry leading TriFecta lease, where you and 2 other (hapless schmucks) fellow Americans become life long friends, all while sightseeing this great country, all while getting paid! My friend, it doesn't get any better than this! And just for today, should you sign everything by midnite, YOU CAN KEEP THE PEN! This is a bonus my friend, my comrade, the man, the myth, the living legend, a man among men, a born leader, a person I'm proud to call Mi Amigo, Honest TB @TB John doesn't even know about! But remember, this offer expires at midnite! So don't delay!

10. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    Too bad it didn't catch fire and burn down. You could of rode into Tucson on the Fire Truck.

TB John Thanks this.
  11. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Legend sucks anyway, run Forest run

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.