Let out on for the forum ! Let’s talk Pay !! Let’s brag a little ! I’m

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by KwBulk18, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KwBulk18

KwBulk18 Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2019
    Yes but 8k is minimum some weeks it can be close to 10 and we don’t beat our equipment to #### ... plus once your plugged in with the many factors work is steady and consistent not up and down like the oil fields ... that’s a fact oil Feild owner ops only work 8 months a year half the time talks ####ty trucks are in the shops or the lease is up .....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LDLWells

LDLWells Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2019
    This reply is so bad it gave me cancer

Humblepie Thanks this.
  4. KwBulk18

Jun 4, 2019
    That’s fine but show me your taxes you filed last year I’ll show mine and let’s see who has the last laugh lol cancer that

5. LDLWells

LDLWells Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2019
    You seem to think this is some sort of contest. What's next? Is your dad going to beat up my dad?

Car haulers are barely a step above tow truck drivers in terms of respect. But you keep doing your thing as my opinion matters very little. I'll leave your hilarious thread now, enjoy the recession

Humblepie Thanks this.
  6. KwBulk18

Jun 4, 2019
    But your a oil field driver on a car hauler thread ... have you priced a 2020 car hauler ? We drive in 350k plus equipment we don’t need approval from those #### beat equipment truckers in the oil fields .. sorry if this thread offended you but run back to the oil Feild oops I mean the mechanic because y’all drive pieces of #### lol .... and nobody respects a oil Feild driver now if you in Colorado in the mountains hauling 110k of crude oil and a owner op then maybe but go Jump off a cliff you came on this thread you wish you could afford the equipment some of us drive I know it breaks your little heart you probably drive a 2005 freight shaker with 2 million miles and 5 overhauls lol

7. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
  8. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    I don’t see him being around to long in this forum. And second..... I’m not one of your “Boys”.......

9. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    I heard the Red Viking Trucker is making $3.4 million dollars per week in the oilfield.

..until he inevitably quits and then has a logical rationale for it afterwards.

McUzi Thanks this.
  10. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    I sure hope they gross more than that!!
    I’m doing that pulling a reefer..

11. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    Funny a guy begging for info wants to feel superior to the common folks. If you gotta ask what this or that pays its proof plain and simple you don't have a #### clue about what your doin.

You'll never get rich standing next to the man making lots of money hoping some falls on you.

Course your too smart to believe this

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.